Chapter 1

9 Prince and their Princesses

 

 

In Seoul University they have a lot of students who is handsome and beautiful but there are 9 Prince who is very popular to that university and also 9 Princesses who is secretly in love with the 9 Prince. The 1st is Park Leeteuk, 24 years old; his father is the owner of the one biggest company in Seoul. He is the only child so he can get whatever he wants; he is also the leader of the 9 Prince in Seoul University.

 

2nd is Kim Heechul, 24 years old. He is not that rich but he is so handsome, all of the girls want him to be their boyfriend but Heechul doesn't want to. He doesn't have any girlfriend because he still wants to be single.

3rd is Kim Yesung, 24 years old. He is very popular because of his powerful voice all of the girls also want him to be their boyfriend. 4th Lee Sungmin, 23 years old. He is the one of the cutest guy in Seoul University. In one smile he can get the girl that he loves.

 

5th is Lee Eunhyuk, 23 years old. He is very popular in his dancing skills maybe some of the girls did not find him handsome but they are attractive to him because he is good in dancing. 6th Prince is Lee Donghae, 23 years old. His father is the owner of the one biggest company in Seoul. He is very jolly but sometimes serious in his life. He dont want to talk to the girls because he feels that the girls can destroy his life. 7th was Choi Siwon, 22 years old. His father is also a owner of the biggest company in Seoul. Siwon is popular because he is a good looking guy the girls think that Siwon is their Prince charming. 8th was Kim Ryeowook, 22 years old he is the second to the youngest in their group. He is popular in his cutest and to the food that he cooks because Ryeowook is a good cook. 9th is Cho Kyuhyun, 21 years old. They call him an evil maknae cause he always playing a frank to his hyungs and he loves to play computer games.

 

These guys is the 9 Prince of the Seoul University but what will happen if they meet the 9 Princesses who is a simple girls unlike them.