Chapter 49

9 Prince and their Princesses

HYOHYUK

 

Hyohyeon's POV

 

"Hyukjae oppa?!" I keep on shouting until he responds on me. "Wae?" He said in confusion "What is this?" I told him while I'm handling a X rated movie. "Where did you get that? Is not mine" He denied, but it’s so obvious that this movie is belongs to him "We talked about this right oppa?" I told him with a bit angry "I know, I know, I'm sorry baby. I promise that I will not watch those movies" He told me and I feel that he is sincere on that "Arasso" I told him and hug him.

 

 

"Hyukjae oppa, I thought we will go to the sea shore?" I asked him because he promises me that "Ne. I'm just waiting for you to come" He told me and with that he holds my hand and we go to the sea shore.

 

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 

I really hate to go to this place because this is the place where I lost my first love. I don't want to tell her because I know that she will get mad at me. While we are walking I saw a familiar figure and that girl run towards me. And when I saw her clearly, I was so shock because is her, my first love, the one who leave me for money.

 

"Annyeong oppa" Angel said to me. Angel is her name but she not an Angel for me, she destroy my life and my friends keeps telling me to forget but I can't, 2 years had passed and I totally forget about her and that is the time when I met Hyohyeon. "Oppa, who is she?" Hyohyeon asked me, I didn't have the chance to answer because Angel is the one who answer it "I'm his ex girlfriend" She said and I saw that Hyohyeon felt hurt that time. "Hyohyeon let's go now. I'm hungry, I want to eat" I told to her and she just nodded and I did not look to Angel because I'm mad at her.

 

 

"Oppa, why you did not tell me about her?" Hyohyeon suddenly asked me "Because she is a bad dream for me, spending the two years of life with that girl is really a bad dream" I told her honestly "Wae? Can you tell me?" Hyohyeon asked, she has the right to know my relation to that girl. "She was my life Hyohyeon but she leaves because of money, My father don't like her for me and when I decided to propose to her, she leave without a word and my father told me that he gave a 1 million won to her and with that she run away. That time I told to myself that my father was right, that she don't loves me, she loves my money" I told her and with that I heard a familiar voice "That's not true" Angel said "Can we talk for awhile?" Angel asked Hyohyeon and Hyohyeon just nodded but I held her hand "No, she is not going anywhere" I said but Hyohyeon remove my hand "Wae?"I asked "Oppa, you need to talk. Don't worry I'm ok" She said and with that she left me with Angel.

 

 

"What do you want?" I asked her "Let’s talk about that oppa. Yes, your father gave me a 1 million won, but I get that money because my mother needs it. She has a cancer and she need to undergo on a operation that time. Your father knows that and he grab the opportunity to take you away with me" Angel explain, maybe its time for me to forgive her "You what, I really love you. I need two years just to forget about you. And because of Hyohyeon, I make it. Maybe this is the time that I need to set you free and I need to forgive you, so that I will have a peace of mind" I told her honestly and I saw her that she crying already. "I'm really sorry oppa, you that I love so much" She told me while she is hugging me "Sorry but I have Hyohyeon in my life now, you need to set me free and you need to find a guy who is deserve for your love" I told her and with that I said my final goodbye to her.

 

I saw Hyohyeon standing near the ocean, I hug her from the back and say "Thank you for being an understanding girlfriend" I know that she is crying that time. She faces me and kisses me, maybe she is just afraid that I will leave her because I saw my ex, but she wrong, she is my present and future.