Chapter 2

9 Prince and their Princesses

 

The 9 Princesses in Seoul University is only a simple girl. Not like the 9 Prince who is very rich the girls are scholars they need to find a work just to finish their studies in Seoul University.

 

1st one was Kim Taeyeon, 21 years old. She is the leader of their group because she is the oldest of them all. She will do everything just to protect her dongsaengs. 2nd was Jung Jessica, 21 years old. She is a type of girl who is beatiful outside but not that much in her inside personality. 3rd is Hwang Tiffany, 21 years old. She is a beautiful girl and kind. She will do everything for her love, she has crush on Siwon.

 

The 4th one was Lee Sunny, 21 years old. She is the daughter of the owner of the one popular company in Seoul but she decided to leave in their house and to prove to her father that she can reach her dreams without any help coming from his father. 5th was Kim Hyoyeon, 21 years old. She is also a popular in her dancing skills. Her mortal enemy was Eunhyuk cause in herself she is the best dancer not Eunhyuk.

 

6th was Kwon Yuri, 21 years old. She is beautiful in her own way. Yesung is the one of her suitor but Yuri doesn't like him because Yuri had a bad exprience in guys. 7th was Cho Sooyoung, 20 years old. She has a secret crush on Ryeowook because she loves the food that Ryeowook's cook. 8th was Im Yoona, 20 years old. She is very popular to the guys in Seoul University but still she don't have any boyfriend cause for her, her heart is already taken by someone. 9th was Seo Johyun, 19 years old. She is very smart and kind girl she will do everything just to finish her studies. She doesn’t have any time to have a boyfriend because she is busy in her work and studies.

 

They are the 9 Princesses who are ordinary people in Seoul University. They already know the 9 Prince but the guys don’t know them.