Chapter 35

9 Prince and their Princesses

When the boys leave Leeteuk in his room Taeyeon enter and he talks to Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

"Oppa do you have a problem?"

 

"Mianhae I know that you are worried."

 

"Just tell me what happen and where did you go a while ago."

 

"I've talked to my appa a while ago. I told her that I love you Taeyeon but..."

 

"But?"

 

"But we're not ok to him. He doesn’t like you as my girl and he abandon me and he freezes all my accounts the only thing that I have now is my car and this house."

 

"I'm also here oppa and also the boys are here, we're not going to leave you oppa."

 

"You're my everything Taeyeon, if you leave me I don't know what to do."

 

"Don't worry oppa I'm always here for you."

 

And with that Taeyeon hug Leeteuk so that he can feel her love from him.

 

********************************

In Heechul room

 

Heechul's POV

 

"Oppa can you please tell me the truth, what happened to you?"

 

"My appa punch me when I was on our house a while ago."

 

"Wae?"

 

"Because I told him that I don't love the girl that he wants me to marry because I love you."

 

"But oppa did you think what will happen to you if you don't follow your appa?!"

 

"I don't care! The only thing that is important to me is you Jessica so please stop asking me ok."

 

"Mianhae oppa."

 

"It's ok you don't need to say sorry."

 

Jessica hugs Heechul

 

"I'll promise you that I will never leave by your side oppa I'm always here oppa."

 

"Thank you Jessy I love you."

 

"I love you too oppa."

 

********************************

 

Sungmin's POV

 

"I want to ask you a question Sunny."

 

"What is it oppa?"

 

"Tell me are you a rich kid?"

 

"Opppa..."

 

"Just answer me!"

 

"Ne, I leave our house because I want to prove to my father that I can reach my dreams without his help. Mianhae if I didn't tell that to you before oppa."

 

"That's ok now I just want to know your real identity. Just promise me that you will tell me everything now arasso. No more secrets."

 

"Ok oppa. If there are no more secrets between us may I know where did you go a while ago?"

 

"I've talked to my appa about to our relationship. He is the one who told me that you are rich."

 

"Oh... maybe he met my appa."

 

"You don't need to worry now because we're legal now arasso."

 

****************************************

Sorry for the late update readers and sorry for the short update. I post 3 chapters so that all of you will not mad at me haha just kidding. Anyways thank you for the support. God bless you all:) Kamsahamnida.