Chapter 41

9 Prince and their Princesses

 

It's already 3 months had passed since they encounter an accident but still their is always challenges in their life.

 

Leeteuk: Heechul where are you going?

 

Heechul: I will going to meet a friend hyung take good care of Jessica for me.

 

Leeteuk: mwoh? Wae? Yah! Heechul.

 

And with that Heechul left to their house. He go to a abandon house near to their school when they are in high school.

 

"Oh you are here the son of the leader of the famous gangster in town." The unknown guy told him. "What do you want from me? My father abandon me he is not my father anymore!" Heechul shout to the unknown guy. "Do you want to know who am I?" The unknown guy said. "Do I have a choice? So who are you?" Heechul said in his cool expression. "My name is Ok Taecyeon the son of the mortal enemy of your father." Taecyeon said. "So? I told that my father abandon me and I don't care about his enemies!" Heechul shout.

"But you did something that I don't like" Taecyeon said. "And what is that?" Heechul said. "You and your friends beat my people you almost kill them do you know that! And your friend Yesung he almost kill me!" Taecyeon shout. "You such a bastard that's why he did that to you. You deserve it" Heechul replied. "I will make sure that I will destroy you! All of you!". And with that Taecyeon asked his people to beat Heechul and when he don't have any energy to stand he put Heechul in a abandon room.

 

********************************

 

It's already 5 hours had passed but still Heechul did not shown up. Until Leeteuk recieved a letter.

 

Leeteuk: boys let's go to my room we need to talk in private.

 

And with that all the boys go to Leeteuk's room.

 

Leeteuk: we need to talk about Heechul.

 

Yesung: I've noticed that he is not here. Where is he?

 

Leeteuk: I recieved a letter and it written in this paper is that Heechul is in their hand he is in a bad condition and the master mind for all of these is Taecyeon.

 

Yesung: mwoh?!

 

Leeteuk: and the guys who want to Sooyoung 3 months ago, that guy is his people. He is so angry that's why he is doing this to us.

 

Ryeowook: mwoh?! So he plan all of these?

 

Donghae: what are we going to do now hyung? Aish!

 

Eunhyuk: we need to calm down let's think of a plan.

 

Leeteuk: we need to save Heechul or else he will kill him.

 

Sungmin: Aish that guy I will kill him I swear.

 

Yesung: I should do that before when I have a chance.

 

Siwon: we need to keep this as a secret because when the girls know about these I'm sure that they will get worried.

 

Kyuhyun: I'm agree with Siwon hyung we need a plan.

 

Leeteuk: ok let's think of a plan.