Chapter 31

9 Prince and their Princesses

The boys are already awake it's too early than usual. They decided to talk to their parents about the girls they just hope that their parents our agree to them not vice versa.

Leeteuk: ok this is it, we need to talk to our parents regarding to the girls.

Heechul: you know what, I don't to go back to our house but I will do my best to convince my parents so that they will never interfere us.

Sungmin: so hyung after we talk to our parents are we going straight home?

Leeteuk: aniya. Let's meet up to our favorite restaurant ok.

Eunhyuk: ok hyung so kaja.

Yesung: Ryeowook did you cooked a food for the girls?

Ryeowook: Yes hyung I put it on the fridge, I have a note there.

Donghae: This is it guys we need to face our parents. I hope my appa will understand me.

Siwon: your appa is kind Donghae hyung I have a feeling that he will understand you.

Kyuhyun: hyung's I gotta go now ok annyeong. God bless.

Leeteuk: take care arasso.

Kyuhyun: Ne.

And then the boys go to their own car and drive their way to their parents house.

********************************

After how many hours Donghae arrived to their favorite restaurant followed by Eunhyuk and Sungmin. And then Yesung and Ryeowook. And then Siwon and Kyuhyun and the last was Heechul and Leeteuk.

Leeteuk: so what happen?

Heechul: you talk first Teukie hyung.

Leeteuk: arasso. I've talked to my appa he told me that if I don't leave Taeyeon he will abandon me.

Yesung: what did you do?

Leeteuk: I have a promise to Taeyeon that I will never leave her, I told to my father that ok do what ever that you want but I will never leave her, and now I just check my atm they all freeze by my father I don't have any money now.

Hrechul: you know my appa right? he is a leader of a big organization of the gangster here. When I talked to him a while ago he told me that I should marry Sunye but I told him that I don't like her and I love someone else and then my appa punch me and said to me that, Do what ever what you want but don't ask any help from me.

Sungmin: did he freeze your account hyung?

Heechul: aniya. He told me that this is my money but when this money is already gone he will never give me again.

Yesung: when I've talked to my parents it's like usual they don't care about my decision. My only problem is that Yuri is still not ready to have a relationship again.

Eunhyuk: may I ask hyung what happened to Yuri before?