Chapter 51

9 Prince and their Princesses

SIFANY

 

 

Siwon's POV

 

We are now here in Paris France, like usual, me and Tiffany having fun, we visit all the beautiful places here in Paris, I just want to enjoy every single day with her. When I open my eyes there is no Tiffany to be found "Tiffany? Tiffany?" I keep shouting all over in our hotel room but there is no answer. I rush down and asked some staff if they saw Tiffany but they say that they didn't see her. I don't know what to do, I don't know where to start because I don't know where is she, Paris is so big but I will try my best to find her, I can't live without her. When I reached an orphanage I saw a familiar figure and I ran faster as fast as I could to hug her from the back. "What in the world you are thinking Tiffany?" I asked because I was so worried "Oppa, mianhae I just want to have some fresh air but when I see a baby crying I can't help myself to help them" Tiffany told me honestly "Ok. But please don't ever do this again ok, I was so worried Tiffany" I told her honestly "Mianhae oppa" She said and hug me "That's ok now, let’s go home?" I asked her "Ne" She told me with a smile on her face.

 

 

When we are on our way to the hotel, we saw a lot of baby, is this sign that I need to marry her? Maybe it is and I saw that she is happy looking at the cute babies. And when we reached our hotel suit I didn't hesitate to ask her "Do you really want to have a baby?" I asked her but she didn't answer me she remain silent while smiling "Sorry for the sudden question, forget about it" I added, I feel so stupid why I asked her about that, Choi Siwon you are definitely out of your own mind "Oppa.. " She calls me all of a sudden "Wae?" I asked her with a confused look "I really want to have a baby" She told me "But we need to focused first in our own business so that we can give them what they want" She added, I hug her tightly because I'm so happy that she wants to have a baby with me.

 

 

3 Months had passed and I call my closest friend

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Wae? Do have some problem Siwon?"

 

"Aniya. How's Yoona?"

 

"She is fine with me of course"

 

"Hae hyung, I just want you to know that I want to propose to her"

 

"Really? Did the other boys know about this?"

 

"Actually you are the first person hyung. I decided to propose to her tonight"

 

"Well I think you are really in love with her. You can do that Siwon"

 

"But what if she says no"

 

"If you really love her, you need to wait until she is ready for that. There is a good thing happen to those who wait"

 

"I think you are right hyung. Thanks for that advice"

 

"No problem"

 

And with that I hang up. I'm so nervous for this night and I'm afraid at the same time.

 

 

And there she is, the girl who keeps loving me and as she said she is not going anywhere but just only in my side. "You are so beautiful baby" I told her honestly "Why are we here oppa?" She asked me "I just want to ask you a question" I told her "What is that oppa?" She asked me and with I bend my one knee in front of her and say "Will you marry me" and with that the song Marry U by Super Junior play as a background music. I saw that there are tears flowing on her cheek "What's wrong?" I asked her "I'm just happy oppa" She told me "May I know your answer?" I asked her "Yes oppa. I want to be your wife and stay by your side forever" She told me and with that she kissed me and for me this is my best night for now.