Chapter 3

9 Prince and their Princesses

 

It's the first day of class in Seoul University but the 9 Prince is still lazy to get up and to prepare for their school.

 

Leeteuk: Hana! Dul! Set! Yah! All of you come down here its already time and we need to go to school.

 

Heechul: don't shout too much hyung my head is still aching.

 

Leeteuk: It's not my fault. You slept late last night. Ryeowook did you already finish our breakfast?

 

Ryeowook: Ne hyung. I'm just only waiting for all of you.

 

Donghae: Ah... what's the commotion all about??

 

Siwon: It's too early to wake up. I'm still sleepy.

 

Eunhyuk: As well as me.

 

Yesung: We need to prepare to go to school this is our first day so please we need to hurry.

 

Sungmin: hyung was right I don’t want to mark late in first day of class.

 

Kyuhyun: What's the big deal if you mark late in the first day of class??

 

Leeteuk: That's enough. Pali we need to go now.

 

While the guys are preparing to go to school the girls is already there.

 

Taeyeon: Ok. Now where here.

 

Jessica: So let's go find our classroom now.

 

Tiffany: but I'm hungry. We did not eat our breakfast remember.

 

Sooyoung: Ne unnie was right I want to eat in fact it’s still early so we still have time.

 

Hyoyeon: ok now let’s eat.

 

Sunny: kaja I'm also hungry.

 

Yoona: why do we need to go here in school in this early??

 

Seohyun: cause Taeyeon unnie don’t want to mark late in the first day of class.

 

Yuri: Seohyun was right Yoona. Do you want to mark late in the first day of class??

 

Yoona: hmmm. Of course not.

 

While they are on their way to the cafeteria they bumped to the bunch of guys.

 

Taeyeon: Yah!!

 

Leeteuk: oh?? Did I hurt you??

 

Jessica: of course you hurt her that's why she is on the ground right now. You’re not looking on your way!

 

Heechul: hey you. For your information you are the one who bumped to us.

 

Yuri: Were not going to bumped you guys if you are not blocking the way.

 

Yesung: We're sorry.

 

Kyuhyun: Yah. Hyung why are you saying sorry to them? It’s their fault so we don’t need to say sorry.

 

Hyoyeon: hey watch your words!!

 

Eunhyuk: come on chill out.

 

Sunny: chill out?? That bastard is insulting us!

 

Sungmin: yah don’t say that to him he did not insult you he just only saying that we don’t need to say sorry.

 

Sooyoung: it’s your fault guys because you’re blocking the way.

 

Ryeowook: that's why were saying sorry right now.

 

Tiffany: maybe you’re right but for my unnie she feels that you insult her.

 

Siwon: if that is the case were sorry.

 

Seohyun: that's ok right unnies??

 

Donghae: Once again I'm sorry for the half of our group we don’t have any intention to insult or hurt you girls. Mianhae.

 

Yoona: that's ok now. Let’s go now unnies and Seohyun we need to take our breakfast.

 

So in their first encounter they already have their fight what if they need to stay in one house what will happen??