Chapter 32

9 Prince and their Princesses

Yesung: She has a boyfriend before she really love that guy, she have a relationship to that guy for already 1 year and a half. Until one night that guy ask to Yuri if they can have you know.

Kyuhyun: what's you know?

Heechul: Yah! Kyuhyun don't be so innosent I know that you know what Yesung mean.

Donghae: hyung continue your story.

Yesung: ok. Yuri asked him if he is ready to marry her if they did that, the guy said yes and with that they did that, after few weeks they decided to get married but on the day of their marriage the guy didn't shown up, but still Yuri is waiting until the girls told her that they need to go. After that incident to her life she decided that she will never love again. That happens 3 years ago from now. And 1 year later I saw her in a coffee shop and I start for being her suitor until now.

Sungmin: I guess she is really hurts.

Eunhyuk: but it's already 3 years she need to move on she can't live to her past forever.

Ryeowook: you are right Eunhyuk hyung but Yesung hyung is willing to wait right.

Siwon: your right but still it's already 2 years since Yesung hyung is her suitor.

Leeteuk: I just hope that if Yuri is ready to move on Yesung is still there for her right.

Boys: Ne.

Leeteuk: let's continue. Sungmin your turn.

Sungmin: ok. I've talked to my appa and I told her that I love a girl, he asked her name and I told him that she is Lee Sunny. My appa told me that Lee Sunny is a rich kid she is a daughter of the owner of the one popular company here in Seoul that's why my father is supporting me because she is also rich.

Heechul: but why she didn't tell you about that.

Sungmin: I also don't know hyung.

Eunhyuk: ok I will continue. I also talked to my appa and he told me that you are my one and only son and it's ok with me if you will have a girlfriend whether she is poor or not I'm going to support you.

Donghae: I guess Teukie hyung has a big problem. My appa told me a while ago that it's ok with him if I have a girlfriend whether she is also poor or not, because my appa know's how to lose a girl that you really loves, so he told me that he is happy for me because I already found my true love.

Siwon: I also have a problem like Teukie hyung. My appa told me that I should go to the arrange marriage this week but I told him that I will not going to any arrange marriage because I already love a girl. My appa told me that he will abandon me, like Teukie hyung. I also check my account and still I have my money but if my money is already gone my appa will not going to give me anymore.

Ryeowook: In my case my appa told me that is just ok to him and he is happy that I already have a girlfriend. How about you Kyuhyun?

Kyuhyun: I also don't have any problem. My appa is kind and he is always supporting me because I'm his only child.

Leeteuk: I envy you guys but I'm also happy for all of you.

Donghae: Don't worry hyung we have a promise to each other right. That we will not leave each other and we will protect each other. We are always here hyung we will help you and the others no matter what. We're brothers right.

Boys: Fighting!


A/N:

Happy Birthday Lee Donghae:) Wish you all the best and God bless:) I hope that you are happy today. Stay healthy:)