Chapter 12

9 Prince and their Princesses

YYS's room.

 

Yoona: I can't sleep Yuri unnie.

 

Yuri: me too I still have energy. How about you Seohyun? Are you sleepy?

 

Seohyun: Aniya. I'm enjoying reading this book.

 

Suddenly all of the girls came to their room.

 

Seohyun: unnies? Why are you here?

 

Taeyeon: sorry if we disturb you here but we can't sleep that's why we've decided to go here in your room and let's have a little conversation about the boys.

 

Jessica: ok since you suggest that thing you will go first. Tell us about Teukie oppa.

 

Taeyeon: Leeteuk oppa is a gentlemen type of guy as I told you before Jessica he is very different from my expectation.

 

Sunny: How about you Jessica unnie. All of us noticed that you and Heechul oppa is always having a fight.

 

Jessica: haha cause I've loved to annoy that guy. I don't know why but I like playing a frank to that guy.

 

Sooyoung: your so evil unnie. How about you Sunny unnie and Sungmin oppa?

 

Sunny: Sungmin oppa wants me to sing for him but I told him that I can't sing.

 

Girls: wae?!

 

Sunny: I'm shy cause I don't like to sing infront of a guy you that girls.

 

Seohyun: but you have a beautiful voice unnie. Anyways how about the winner of the showdown a while ago.

 

Hyoyeon: oh yeah haha I'm so happy that I defeated that guy haha I still can't believe that I defeated Eunhyuk oppa in dancing.

 

Yuri: you are a great dancer Hyoyeon unnie. How about you Sooyoung I've noticed that you are happy right now.

 

Sooyoung: haha I'm happy because I already ate the food that Ryeowook oppa cooked. And he also told me that he is happy when we have a conversation.

 

Yoona: How about you Seohyun. What is happening between you and Kyuhyun oppa?

 

Seohyun: oh nothing happened. We are opposite unnie, he loves to play starcraft while I loved to read books actually I can't understand him, he is also wierd.

 

Taeyeon: How about you Yuri. Are you still heart to get for Yesung oppa?

 

Yuri: Ne. I want him to suffer. All of you here know that I have a bad experience with the boys right. So I'm still not ready to have a boyfriend again.

 

Hyoyeon: ah... how about Yoona. I've noticed that you and Donghae oppa are close now.

 

Yoona: Donghae oppa told me that he doesn't want to talk with girls before but when I saw a while ago he told the reason of that. His mother leave them alone, and his father can't move on but he try so hard for Donghae oppa that's why he thinks that the girls will destroy his life.

 

Jessica: I think Donghae oppa feel comfortable with you Yoong. How about Tiffany?

 

Tiffany: I like him unnie but I'm shy to tell that to him because he is so popular and rich I think I don't deserve him.

 

Jessica: Yah don't think like that ok think positive. All of us here know how rich the boys are right? So let's enjoy our staying here with them.

 

Yoona: I'm agreeing with Jessica unnie.

 

Taeyeon: ok girls it's late we need to sleep now Good night girls.

 

Girls: Good night.