Chapter 42

9 Prince and their Princesses

 

2 days had passed and the boys already had their plan. It's already evening at that time when Yesung received a letter.

 

Yesung: Teukie hyung we need to talk with all of the boys.

 

They all go to the garden.

 

Leeteuk: what is it Yesung?

 

Yesung: I received a letter it written that they will going to kill Heechul hyung if we did not shown up within 2 days. And I research about Taecyeon his father is also a gangster leader. And his father is the mortal enemy of the father of Heechul hyung and the father of Heechul hyung kill his father that's why he want to take his revenge.

 

Donghae: we need to stick to our plan and we need to bring our guns it's dangerous for us if we are going there without any protection.

 

Leeteuk: Donghae was right we need a protection, all of them are gangsters.

 

Eunhyuk: all of us here has a gun right? We need to fight for Heechul hyung.

 

Sungmin: tone down your voice Eunhyuk we need to keep this as a secret.

 

Ryeowook: what if the girls know about this? They will get worried.

 

Siwon: and the girls already noticed that Heechul hyung is not here and they have a bad feeling that something happened to him.

 

Kyuhyun: Jessica can't sleep because she is worried to Heechul hyung I think we need to told them about this thing hyungs.

 

The boys decided to tell to the girls about to their problem.

 

Leeteuk: we need to tell you girls this is important.

 

Taeyeon: what is it oppa?

 

Donghae: Heechul hyung has kidnapped and he is in a bad condition.

 

Jessica: mwoh?! Why did you not tell me this before.

 

Eunhyuk: because we know that you'll get worried about him.

 

Hyoyeon: of course she will get worried because she love Heechul oppa.

 

Yesung: the master mind for all of these is Ok Taecyeon

 

Yuri: mwoh?! Why he is doing this to us?

 

Sungmin: he wants to take his revenge to all of us.

 

Sunny: wae?!

 

Ryeowook: the guys who want to Sooyoung 3 months ago. That guys are the people of Taecyeon.

 

Sooyoung: I really have a feeling that he is the master mind for that.

 

Siwon: we need to save Heechul hyung.

 

Tiffany: but oppa what if there is something bad happen to all of you?

 

Kyuhyun: we have protection. We have our guns.

 

Seohyun: you have guns?!

 

Donghae: Heechul hyung give that to us for our protection.

 

Yoona: oppa what if they kill all of you?

 

Leeteuk: we can handle this we just need your support so please support us.

 

Jessica: ok we will support all of you for Heechul oppa. Promise me that you will going to save him.

 

Boys: we promise

 

--- 

A/N: Before the year ends I want to update this story. Thank you for all your support, those who subscribe and leave their comments, Thank you very much. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :)