Chapter 18

9 Prince and their Princesses

The girls are still speechless they can't believe that this is happening to them.

 

Heechul: are you going to stay like that? Yah! Jung Jessica I'm in front of you and saying that I love you, why you don't have any reaction?!

 

Jessica: oppa...

 

Heechul: wae?!

 

Jessica: I can't believe that this is happening to me..

 

Heechul: well you should believe because this is for real.

 

Taeyeon: can you still give us a time to think?

 

Heechul: but..

 

Leeteuk: Heechul enough. Ne, we can still give you time so that you can think more clearly.

 

Sunny: kamsahamnida oppa. I hope all of you understand that we need to think first if you are really serious or not.

 

Sungmin: we know that but we hope that you can think before the 2nd semester end.

 

Hyoyeon: thank you for your understanding.

 

Eunhyuk: we know that it's so fast to say that we already love you.

 

Siwon: we know that this will be going to happened.

 

Tiffany: mianhae oppa.

 

Yuri: Yesung oppa I hope you understand.

 

Yesung: I know that your still not ready.

 

Seohyun: mianhae Kyuhyun oppa I think you already know that I still don't have any experience regarding in love.

 

Kyuhyun: that's ok Seohyun I will prove you that I'm serious for my feelings for you.

 

Sooyoung: mianhae Ryeowook oppa. Please give me sometime to think.

 

Ryeowook: take your time Sooyoung I'm always here for you.

 

Yoona: Donghae oppa you know that I have a crush on you and I did not expect that this will be happen, I'm not ready for this can you give me sometime?

 

Donghae: I understand you Yoona. I'm always here for you I will wait for you until you are ready to say that you love me. You are different that's why I love you.

 

After their conversation the girls decided to go home and boys left with a sad expression in their faces.

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

Leeteuk: What do you think is the main reason why they need to think?

 

Heechul: Hyung we all know that the girls are just scared with our suitor's or fans out there.

 

Yesung: I know that Yuri is still not ready to love again.

 

Sungmin: How can you say that hyung?

 

Yesung: Because Yuri can't still move on with her past lover.

 

Eunhyuk: Sorry for this hyung but what is the relation between Yuri's past lover and the girls?

 

Donghae: Maybe they are afraid that they will experience the same as she experience with her past lover.

 

Siwon: Donghae hyung has a point but where not like that.

 

Ryeowook: They don't know that Siwon hyung. Maybe they think that Yuri's past lover and us have the same personality or intension.

 

Kyuhyun: That's why we need to prove them that we are different from them.

 

Leeteuk: Kyuhyun was right let's think a new plan so that we can prove to them that we are different guys.

 

Boys: Fighting!