Chapter 4

9 Prince and their Princesses

 

Heechul: Aish!! That girl is too much thank goodness I still have a respect for girls.

 

Leeteuk: You should respect them Heechul and all of you, you need to respect the girls.

 

Kyuhyun: yah. Yesung hyung why are you saying sorry to that girl? I know that you are a stalker of that girl but why do you need to eat your pride for her??

 

Yesung: Yah! I'm not a stalker okay.

 

Sungmin: oh really hyung??

 

Ryeowook: let's change the topic do you know that they will pick some students to stay in one island and they will have their studies on that island??

 

Eunhyuk: Ah. Ne I know that I heard that they will choose 18 students.

 

Siwon: ah... But why they need to do that?? The students will stay there and studies by the use of the educational videos?

 

Donghae: you’re right Siwon I dont get the logic on that. Oh before I forgot the head of the school want to talk to us. All of us.

 

********************************

 

Jessica: Aish!! That guy I will kill that Heechul you should not stop me Taeyon unnie.

 

Taeyeon: Do you want to be suspended??

 

Tiffany: Taeyeon unnie was right it’s our first day in class so we need to follow the rules.

 

Yuri: but they don’t have any respect to us especially that Kyuhyun.

 

Hyoyeon: You’re right there.

 

Sunny: Ne he needs to learn how to respect the girls.

 

Sooyoung: you’re right it’s their fault so they should to say sorry.

 

Yoona: but Donghae already say sorry for the half of their group so let’s forget about this.

 

Seohyun: unnies the head of the school wants to talk to us.

 

In the school head office.

 

Mr. Kang: oh guys you’re here let’s wait for the girls arasso.

 

Leeteuk: why we’re here?? And who are the girls??

 

Girls: annyeong Mr. Kang

 

Boys: these girls again!!

 

Girls: these bastards again!!

 

Mr. Kang: so I think you know each other. I think you already heard that we are picking 18 students to stay in one island right??

 

Girls and Boys: Ne.

 

Mr. Kang: so we choose all of you you're going to stay in one big house and you need to help each other especially the boys you need to put a lot of effort in your studies so these girls will help you ok. So go home and pack all the things that you need cause tomorrow your going to leave the Seoul arasso.

 

Girls and Boys: Ne.