Chapter 19

9 Prince and their Princesses

Chapter 19:

 

When the girls are already arrived in their dorm all them are crying with a one reason, they can't be together with the man that they love.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Taeyeon: I don't know why is this happening to us?! But the only thing that I can understand is that, I can't be with him.

 

Sunny: me too unnie, I'm scared to their fans when they know that we and the boys are going to stay with one house for 5 months. I feel that they like to kill us.

 

Jessica: what do we expect the 9 Prince is so popular not only in school but also in other's school here in Seoul.

 

Hyoyeon: I can't believe that we will receive a lot of dead threats.

 

Tiffany: I feel sad for Siwon oppa, I can't do anything to fight for my love for him.

 

Sooyoung: me neither. I received a lot of dead threats and I'm really scared what if they will do something bad to us?

 

Yuri: I know what you all feel girls because ever since Yesung oppa started to be my suitor I received a lot of dead threats.

 

Yoona: what are we going to do unnie? I can't be like this, I feel sorry for Donghae oppa.

 

Seohyun: we need to do something unnies we love them so we need to fight for them.

 

Jessica: how can we do that huh? All of their fans are decided to kill us if they know that we are dating the boys do you know that?

 

Yoona: let's tell to them that their fans are acting like a wild animal.

 

Taeyeon: we can't do that; they will think that we are a bad influence for them.

 

Sunny: what are we going to do now?

 

Jessica: let's think of a plan for this girls we can do this right?

 

Girls: Ne. Fighting!

 

********************************

 

In the boys house while are the other's are busy in their own business Donghae and Siwon had their conversation in Donghae's room.

 

Donghae's POV

 

"I can't believe that she will reject me."

 

"Hyung all of us feel rejected."

 

"What do you think is the main reason why they are always keeping a distance between us? Is it all about with Yuri's past lover?"

 

"Maybe hyung, I'm not sure."

 

"Oh.. I remember something do you still remember the issue of Teukie hyung?"

 

"What is that? That he has a girlfriend and that girl is Kang Sora am I right?"

 

"Ne. I've heard that Kang Sora received a lot of dead threats. Maybe the girls also received a dead threats that's why they always keeping a distance to us."

 

"Maybe you are right hyung but why the girls didn't tell this to us?"

 

"Maybe they are scared. As I said those girls out there will destroy my life. They are all over reacting they want that we are forever single for them."

 

"I can't do that. Hyung I will fight for Tiffany she need me now."

 

"Me too I need to protect Yoona with all of these. Let's go downstairs let's tell the other's about this."