Chapter 45

9 Prince and their Princesses

TAETEUK Vacation

 

"So, you don't want to go to the other country for our vacation Tae. Why?" Leeteuk said with a bit disappointed because he wants to have a vacation in other country. "Oppa I just want to stay here in Korea and besides we have a lot of beautiful places here" Taeyeon said with a wink but Leeteuk is still a bit disappointed "Sigh... ok let's go to that beautiful places that you said" Leeteuk said to Taeyeon but, Taeyeon pout and said "Let's just go to my house I miss my parents" Leeteuk hug her to comfort her, it's been a long time since Taeyeon visited her parents "Ok baby let's go to your parents house ok, don't be sad I don't want seeing you like that baby" Leeteuk said and with that he kiss Taeyeon on her lips and they both to go to sleep.

 

 

It's already morning but Leeteuk is still sleeping soundly in his bed when suddenly Taeyeon wake him up. "Yah oppa wake up it's already 10:30 in the morning don't be a lazy kid wake up" Taeyeon keep shouting at him "Aaaahhhh... Ok baby I'm a wake, you don't need to shout ok" Leeteuk said and with that he go straight to the bathroom to wash up. And when he go downstairs he saw a lot of food "Baby what is the occasion why you cooked a lot of food?" Leeteuk asked worriedly because he knows that Taeyeon is not that good in cooking "Oppa you said to me that we will be going to my parent’s house right?" Taeyeon said excitedly "Yes. So?" Leeteuk said with a confused look "So... I cooked a lot of food for my parents" Taeyeon said with a bright smile on her face "Are you sure on that?" Leeteuk said "Wae? Of course I'm  sure on that" Taeyeon said and with that Leeteuk go upstairs "Yah oppa eat your breakfast first" Taeyeon shout "No need Tae we need to be hurry right so I need to take a bath" Leeteuk shout back with a smile on his face because he don't need to eat the food that she cooked, He loves her very much but in terms in cooking Leeteuk is always bullying her.

 

 

After some minutes of driving they already arrived to the parent’s house of Taeyeon. "Let's go oppa" Taeyeon said to him with a bright smile but Leeteuk didn't answer back because he is nervous, this is the first time that he will meet her parents "Are you nervous don't you?" Taeyeon asked him "A little bit" Leeteuk said in his nervous voice "Come on oppa my parents are kind they are not going to eat you alive" Taeyeon said and with that they already went inside. "Omma, Appa" Taeyeon shout and run to her parents and hug them "Taeyeon we missed you so much. How’s school?" Taeyeon Appa asked her "It's fine, I also missed you appa" Taeyeon said "Who is he?" Her mother asked and pointing to Leeteuk "Annyeong haseyo Park Leeteuk imnida" Leeteuk said with a bow "Nice meeting you Leeteuk" Her father said "He is my boyfriend appa" Taeyeon said and with that Leeteuk's heart beat faster than it used to be, what if her father kill me or beat me up, He thought to himself but when his father go to him, he close his eyes preparing for a punch but he was wrong her father hug him. "Protect and Love my daughter arasso? Or else" Her appa said but he didn't finished his sentence because Taeyeon shout "Appa stop that you're scaring him." Her appa look at her "I'm not" Her appa said "Ok stop that Taeyeon cooked a food for us Yeobo let's eat" Her omma said "Arasso" Her appa said and all of them go to the kitchen.

 

 

After how many minutes they already done eating and Leeteuk whisper something to Taeyeon "You didn't tell me that you are going in a cooking school?" Taeyeon smile at him "Because I want to surprise you oppa" She said "Sorry a while back if I didn't eat the breakfast that you cooked for me" Leeteuk apologize "It's ok oppa at least I'm happy that you love the food that I cooked for all of us" Taeyeon said while cleaning the plates "I love you so much baby" Leeteuk said and he kissed her passionately "I love you too oppa" She said and with that they go back to the living room where her parents is waiting for them.