Chapter 11

9 Prince and their Princesses

SEK's room

 

Sungmin: I still can't sleep even though I've read this boring book.

 

Eunhyuk: me too hyung I still have energy.

 

Kyuhyun: yah please keep quiet I'm playing star craft I need a lot of concentration here so please.

 

Suddenly all of the boys came to their room.

 

Heechul: Yah where here we decided to go here lets play cards while drinking soju haha.

 

Kyuhyun: Yah do you know that you disturb me?! I'm playing and now I've lose cause your too noisy Aish!

 

Leeteuk: come on Kyuhyun let’s play here so that we can enjoy our first night here.

 

Yesung: and in fact we can't sleep so let’s play a game.

 

Ryeowook: can I have a one bottle of soju?

 

Siwon: here is Ryeowook the great haha you really like soju don't you? How about you Donghae hyung do you want to drink a one glass of soju?

 

Donghae: aniya. All of you know that I have a low tolerance in alcohol that's why I'm not drinking any of them.

 

Heechul: so let's start the conversation here. Teukie hyung what can you say about Taeyeon?

 

Leeteuk: Taeyeon is a beautiful girl. I feel comfortable when I'm with her. You know that I also have a lot of suitor but Taeyeon is different in any other girl that I know.

 

Yesung: how about you Heechul hyung what can you say about Jessica? I noticed that you're always having a fight with her.

 

Heechul: she is so annoying do you that? But I admit that she is beautiful and she is challenging for me cause all of the girls always saying that I'm handsome but that girl always contradicting me that's why I found her different.

 

Sungmin: how about you Yesung hyung how are you and Yuri. What's happening between the two of you?

 

Yesung: still the same. She doesn’t want to admit to her self that she love me.

 

Eunhyuk: are you sure that she loves you hyung? Don't expect too much.

 

Yesung: I'm sure with that because I know in her heart that she loves me that's why she is still single right now.

 

Kyuhyun: how about you Eunhyuk hyung I've heard Hyoyeon defeated you in dancing. How come?

 

Eunhyuk: your right she the first and I will make sure that she will be the last person who will going to defeat me in my especially. How about you Sungmin hyung.

 

Sungmin: about Sunny she has a beautiful voice but she is so shy that's why I'm so sad for her cause I want to hear her voice.

 

Kyuhyun: I feel so bored in here.

 

Ryeowook: you feel like that because Seohyun is not here am I maknae?

 

Kyuhyun: of course not I'm just...

 

Siwon: you just what??

 

Kyuhyun: ok I found her different to all of the girls in here because she is kind and calm and she is beautiful and smart maybe I have a crush on her.

 

Boys: oh.. Our baby boy is now having a crush haha.

 

Kyuhyun: Yah!

 

Donghae: how about you Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook: I feel happy when I'm with Sooyoung. I feel so comfortable when I'm with her and I think she is so happy when she's with me.

 

Siwon: how about you Donghae hyung.

 

Leeteuk: I've noticed that you are always with her Donghae is there something happen between the two of you?

 

Heechul: I though you don't want to talk to girls cause you have a bad experience with them.

 

Donghae: your right hyung but Yoona change that I feel comfortable when I'm with her and I feel so happy when she is by my side.

 

Siwon: I think you've love her.

 

Donghae: maybe.. How about you Siwon?

 

Siwon: Hmm.. I think she is weird not like the other girls they will told me that they love me but she is not like that she is also different.

 

Leeteuk: I think all them is unique in their own way and all of them are different.

 

After a few more hours all of them are drunk except for Donghae and Siwon. Siwon is a little bit drunk but not like the others.