Chapter 50

9 Prince and their Princesses

SOOWOOK

 

 

Ryeowook's POV

 

I'm having a shower in our bathroom and when I'm done, I keep looking on my shirt. In case you don't know I'm dressing myself in the bathroom after I take a bath. So, I keep looking and I can't find it so I asked Sooyoung. "Sooyoung did you see my shirt?" I asked her and I noticed that she is laughing 'Wae?" I added "Oppa why don't you go here and get another shirt" She shout at me "You now that I don't want to reveal my body to others" I told her because I don't want to disappoint her "Oppa, I'm your girlfriend" She said "I know, but I don't have a big biceps like Siwon hyung and nice abs like Donghae hyung" I told her "It's ok oppa. I just want to see your body, I'm not expecting anything" She said, and with that I came out, wearing my jeans and I'm not wearing any shirts since she took my shirt. "You have a nice body oppa. Your body suits you well" She said and I was relief that time, I thought that she will be disappointed to me.

 

 

After some minutes of hugging in our room we decided to go in a mall. We've watch the Despicable Me 2, since I didn't watch it yet. "Oppa the minions are so cute right?" She said and I just nodded, I admit that they are really cute. And after almost 2 hours of watching, the movie is already done and we decided to go in an arcade. She saw a minion stuff toy and she really want to have that toy. "Excuse me? How much for this minion stuff toy?" I asked the staff "Sorry sir but this toy is not for sale. You just need to buy a ticket for 30 won and try to shoot the ball in that small ring" He explained to me "How sure you are that, that big ball can fit on that ring?" I asked him and he saw me that it is possible. "Oppa, I really want that stuff toy" She told me and she also pout, I can't resist her cutest "But I'm not that good in basketball. I didn't have a chance to play because I have an injury" I informed her "I know that but you can do that. I know you can oppa" Sooyoung told me, she trusts me that I can do that "Ok, I will get that toy for you" I said with confidence. In my first try, I missed it as well in the second and third, so I buy another ticket. I didn’t missed the first but I missed the second and third. I'm already tired but I need to do this for her, she believes in me. And this is it, I didn't miss the first and second and I'm so nervous I hope that I can shoot this ball. I take a deep breath and I release the ball and I did it! I shoot 3 times. Sooyoung was so happy and she hug me. The staff gave the the minion stuff toy to Sooyoung. The toy is big, it's like a real life size minion.

 

 

"I hope you are happy now?" I asked her with a smile on face "Of course oppa. And you exerted a lot of effort to have this stuff toy. Kamsahamnida oppa" She told me and I my heart was so happy that time. "I told you, you can do it right?" She added "Thanks to you. You believe in me and because of that I gain so much strength" I told her honestly "So, I'm your strength?" She asked me "Of course" I told her with a smile on my face. Since she is my first girlfriend, this is the first time to do such thing like that.

 

 

"Look oppa. There is a firework" She suddenly shout out and those fireworks are so beautiful "They are beautiful right?" She added "Ne. But you are more beautiful" I told her with a smile on my face. I also saw that she is blushing, when there are no more fireworks the sky filled of many stars and I was so shock when she kissed me "What's that for?" I asked her, that is our first kiss "Wae? Kissing is normal for the two couple’s oppa" She bravely told me but I saw that she is blushing so I hold her check and kissed her more deeply.

 

A/N: sorry for the late update. I'm a bit busy haha. last 5 chapters for this story :)