Chapter 21

9 Prince and their Princesses

They already arrived to the mansion of their Prince the girls are so shocked because they did not expect that the boys have this big mansion.

 

Leeteuk: what are you girls waiting for? Come in.

 

Taeyeon: where did you get this big mansion?

 

Heechul: haha we pay a lot of money for the construction of this house.

 

Jessica: all of you pay a lot of money?

 

Yesung: of course. Each of us pay around 1,000,000 US dollar.

 

Yuri: this house is this expensive?

 

Sungmin: Ne but its ok at least we have this beautiful mansion.

 

Sunny: Did you choose the structure or the design for this house?

 

Eunhyuk: Ne. We choose the design for this house especially to our rooms. Let's go, you need to unpack your things.

 

Hyoyeon: ok I guess all of you have a bigger room right?

 

Siwon: of course we have. Let me help you with your luggage Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: kamsahamnida oppa but is it ok to your parents that we are here?

 

Donghae: don't worry; they don't know that you are here, but we will tell them so that they will know that we have girls here in our house.

 

Yoona: but oppa, are they not going to be mad at you guys?

 

Ryeowook: don't worry our parents are kind and they don't have the rights to interfere to our decisions.

 

Sooyoung: are you sure oppa? Because we are afraid to your parents.

 

Kyuhyun: don't worry girls in this house all of you are safe. We will do everything just to make sure that you are safe arasso.

 

Seohyun: kamsahamnida oppa. Your all kind to us what are we going to do so that we can bring back to you the kindness that you give to us.

 

Leeteuk: just feel at home it's already ok to us.

 

After they unpack their things with the help of the boys they all go to the living room and have their simple conversation.

 

Taeyeon: so ever since you are kids you are already friends?

 

Leeteuk: Ne. Its start when we are in the kinder garden all of us has a different personality that time and Heechul was the bad boy in our group.

 

Jessica: why Heechul oppa is the bad boy in your group? I thought its Kyuhyun.

 

Heechul: because everyday I have a wounds because I always having a fight with the other kids that time.

 

Yuri: can you please continue the story of Leeteuk oppa Yesung oppa.

 

Yesung: of course, when we are kids we did not expect that we are going to be friends like this.

 

Sunny: why? You treat each other like brothers right?

 

Sungmin: you're right but before all of us here are always having a fight, we can't understand each other.

 

Hyoyeon: why?

 

Eunhyuk: we also don't know maybe because we have a different personality and we are still kids that time.

 

Tiffany: but how will you reach this tight bond of yours?

 

Siwon: when we are in our fifth grade Heechul hyung encounter a bunch of guys.

 

Yoona: what happened on that time?

 

Donghae: Heechul hyung received a lot of punches to those guys, when we arrived, Heechul hyung is almost dead. We run towards him and we beat them.

 

Sooyoung: after that what happened? Are you all got hurt that time?

 

Ryeowook: of course. We have a lot of wounds that time but Heechul hyung is in the critical state.

 

Seohyun: you have a lot of challenges in your life before oppa's.

 

Kyuhyun: Ne. After that incident we promised to each other that we will protect each other until the day that we will die.

 

Now the girls know the past of the boys they feel sorry for them because they think that the boys is just only playing with their hearts.