Chapter 44

9 Prince and their Princesses

It's already 5 months had passed and Leeteuk asked sorry to his father and his father forgive him and he accept Leeteuk as he son again. This happen also to Heechul and Siwon. For them it's already perfect they don't have any problems they just need to face the morning with their Princesses. The boys buy the house where the girls and they first met.

 

"It's good to be back in this house." Leeteuk said. "You are right oppa all of the memories that we have in this house is all beautiful." Taeyeon said. "From now on this is our house now so let's enjoy." Heechul said in excitement. "Heechul oppa was right let's have a party." Jessica said in excitement. "Do you have a plans for this winter vacation?" Yuri asked. "Because me and Yuri are going to our parents and after that we want to travel in other country." Yesung informed to them. "Oh really so we need to have a party because after this all of us is now busy right?" Sunny asked. "Sunny was right let's have a party." Sungmin shout. They prepare for the party they buy some foods and drinks. "Hey fish where are you going to spend your vacation?" Eunhyuk asked to his bestfriend Donghae. "I'm going to my parents as well as to the parents of Yoona and after that we're going to have our vacation in abroad maybe in Paris." Donghae said. "Wow Yoona you're going to Paris with Donghae oppa?" Hyoyeon said. "Ne unnie. I'm lucky to have him in my life right haha." Yoona said and while she is hugging Donghae from behind. "How about you Sooyoung where are you going to spend your vacation?" Tiffany asked. "We are also going in other country Ryeowook oppa told me." Sooyoung said. "How about you Siwon hyung, where are you going to spend your vacation?" Ryeowook asked. "Like the others we are going to spend our vacation in other country." Siwon said. "All of you are going in other country but me and Seohyun will stay here." Kyuhyun said. "Wae?" Siwon asked Seohyun. "I just want to spent my vacation in korea." Seohyun said calmly.

 

A/N: This is not the END of this story. But its almost done just wait arasso haha. Thank You Very Much for the Support :)