Chapter 46

9 Prince and their Princesses

HEESICA Vacation

 

"Oppa wake up we need to go now" Jessica keep  shouting at him but still Heechul is so lazy to get up so Jessica decided to get a cold water and pour it to Heechul "Yah! What's your problem?!" Heechul shout at her "How many times do I need to wake you up? I told you that we will going to my parents house right?" Jessica told him and with Heechul go straight to the bathroom to take a shower. After how many minutes Heechul go downstairs to have some breakfast even though it's already 11 o'clock in the morning. "So do you have something for your parents?" Heechul asked her "I don't have any gift for them, that's why I told you to wake up early so that we can buy some gifts for them" Jessica told him and she is a bit angry "Come on baby chill, we still have a lot of time ok" Heechul said while he is drinking a cold milk "Now let's go I'm done eating" Heechul said while grabbing her out the house.

 

 

"Let's go buy some gifts for them ok" Heechul told her and with that they go straight to the mall. "So what gift do you want us to buy for them?" Heechul said to Jessica "My omma don't have any jewelries ever since because she came from a poor family" Jessica told him "I want to buy her but, I don't have money that time" She added "So let's buy her a jewelry, how about your father?" Heechul asked her and she became sad when he asked about his father "Wae?" He asked in concern "My appa is dead" She simply told him, and with that he hug her and said "I'm sorry, I don't know that". "That's ok oppa, let's go" She said while holding his hand. While they are looking for the gift for her mother, a girl came and hug Heechul and Jessica is so clue less and she so angry "Heechul oppa it's been a long time" The girl said "Ahh.. Yeah, how are you?" Heechul said "I'm fine, who is she oppa?" The girl asked while looking at Jessica "She is my girlfriend Jessica Jung and Sica she is my ex-girlfriend Sunye" Heechul said and he noticed that Jessica is so annoyed with her "Nice meeting you" Sunye said with a cold voice "Oppa let's have some lunch" She said to Heechul with a cheerful face, Heechul look at Jessica and he is afraid that Jessica will burst to her angry. "No thanks, we need to go now, right baby?" Heechul said and with that he hold Jessica's hand and go to a jewelry shop.

 

 

"Sica" Heechul called her but she is not on the mood because of what happened awhile back "Come on Sica, I'm sorry about the hug, and you saw that she hugged me" Heechul explained but she is still angry. They already done buying a gift for her omma and they decided to eat some lunch "Yah Jessica Jung!" Heechul shout he can't control his emotion anymore "What?" She simply said "I told you I'm sorry right? Why are you still acting like that?" Heechul said with a bit angry "I'm jealous" Jessica said "Come on she is my past and your my present and I hope your my future" Heechul said while getting a ring on his pocket "Marry me?" He asked her, Jessica is still speechless, she didn't expect that Heechul will proposed to him "I should do this in the romantic way but I just I need to do this now because you are so jealous and insecure to that girl, so Jessica Jung accept my love for you" Heechul said with a smile, Jessica hug him tightly and said "I do oppa, I will marry you" and with that he put the ring on her finger, after they eat they go straight to her parents house.

 

 

A/N: Hello I'm back. Sorry for the late update guys. I'm just busy this few days mianhae *bow 90 degrees* I hope you enjoy the TAETEUK and HEESICA moment. wait for the other couples :)