Chapter 54

9 Prince and their Princesses

Donghae's POV

 

"Yah. Yoona hurry up, they all waiting for us" I shout, she's been preparing for almost 45 minutes. "I'm here now" And when she comes down, I'm so amaze, she's so beautiful "Oppa?" She said and wave her hand in front of me "Oh, mianhae. I'm just amaze to you Yoong, you're so beautiful" I said and she put her arm around my neck and then gave me a peck on my lips "Thank you" she whisper on my ear "Do you want to stay here and do something? If you know what I mean" I said seductively "Yah oppa. Stop being a ert ok, as you said they all waiting for us" She told me "Okay, Let's go, beautiful" I hold her hand and smile at her.

 

_________________________________

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

"Taeyeon let's go now" I told her, why all the girls takes some time to prepare. "Wait, I'm almost done" She shout at me "You said that word for tenth time Taeyeon" I shout back, I'm a bit mad because it’s already time "Ok. I'm here" And when I look at my back, I forgot that I'm mad at her "What?" She asked me and that voice makes me back to reality, "Aniya. You're beautiful" I told her and with that she smiles at me and we go.

 

_________________________________

 

Ryeowook's POV

 

"Yah, Sooyoung, stop eating" I told her, we are now at the restaurant that Siwon hyung rented for us, "But I can't help myself" She told me and I saw that has a dirt so I wipe it and said "Let's wait for them baby ok?" And with that I gave her a peck on the lips.

 

"Hey" someone tap on my shoulder and its Eunhyuk hyung together with Hyohyeon and the HeeSica couple "Hyung" I said and hug the both of them, the girls also hug each other "You came early Ryeong-ssi" Hyukjae hyung said "I  don't want to be late" I said simply "Sooyoung wants to eat isn't? That's why you are early here" Heechul said and he is true "Yah!" Sooyoung shout at him and gave him a dead glare "Maybe that's one of the reason" I said and laugh and expectedly Sooyoung punch me in my shoulder.

 

 

"Hey!"

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

"Hey!" I shout at them when I saw them "The maknae couple is here" Heechul hyung said and with that he hugs me and Seohyun, I also hug the others "How's life Kyu?" Ryeong asked me "And how are you Seohyun? Do you still love him? Isn't hard to get his attention when his playing?" Hyukjae hyung said "Yah hyung!" I shout at him "Is not that hard Hyukjae oppa. And yes, I still love him" Seohyun said and those words makes me blush "Yah Kyuhyun why you are look a potato?" Heechul hyung teased "Wae?" I asked them and pretend that I didn't know anything "You are blushing" Ryeong hyung added to the teasing part of Heechul hyung "Who's blushing?" Someone asked and when we looked to the direction of the voice we saw the SunSun couple together with Yoonhae and Taeteuk couple "Kyuhyun-ssi" Heechul hyung said and then we stand to hug and greet them.

 

"Where are the wedding couple?" Donghae hyung said while sitting beside Yoona "We are here now"

 

No one's POV

 

"We are here now" Siwon said shout and he got the attention of their friends "Congratz" All of them shout and clap their hands "Thank you so much" Tiffany thank them and bow at them "I'm glad that all of you came here. Sorry for the expenses that cost you all to go here in Paris" she added "Don't worry. Siwon is responsible for all the expenses" Leeteuk said to Tiffany "You're lucky to have a handsome and rich guy. He is really a Prince Charming" Sungmin compliment to his dongsaeng "Why do you want to marry her all of a sudden?" Kyuhyun of course asked Siwon a weird question "Is she already pregnant?" He added "Of course not. You didn't change evil maknae. I loved her that's why I want to marry her" Siwon honestly said to them.

 

"All of you guys is my best men" Siwon informed them "And do you need to sing too" He added "Why do we need?" Heechul asked him "It's a favour hyung. Please" Siwon told to them "Maybe he wants to lessen the expenses" Hyukjae said and all of them laugh "It’s not like that. I just want you all to sing in our wedding day. You know it’s our special day" Siwon tell them honestly "Don't worry hyung. We will sing for you" Ryeowook said to them "Where is the YulSung couple?" Leeteuk suddenly noticed that the YulSung couple is still not there. And then the door open and they saw the two. "Finally you are here" Taeyeon shout "What takes you so long?" Yoona asked the two "Mianhae we lost our way. Its Yesung oppa's fault" Yuri explained to them "Yah it’s not fault. It’s the driver's fault" Yesung defend his self "Stop the arguing. The important is you are here now" Yoona said "Did we miss an important annoucement?" Yesung asked while he is catching his breath "Nothing important" Hyohyeon simply said "We are the brides maid"  Sunny said "And I hope we have a good dress" Seohyun added "And there is a lot of food" Sooyoung added "I hope you all happy for us" Tiffany said "Of course we are" All them answered. "So we need to prepare of our wedding" Siwon said "Lets pick our suits and your dress girls" He added "Let’s eat first can we?" Sooyoung suggested "Of course. I know that all of you are hungry" Tiffany said and looking to the two girls who loves eating, Yoona and Sooyoung.