Chapter 43

9 Prince and their Princesses

They already arrived to the place where Heechul is. And when they arrived they saw a bunch of guys who has guns on their hand.

 

"Oh the saviors of Kim Heechul are already here" Taecyeon said. "Where is Heechul?!" Leeteuk shout back. "Don't worry all of you will be together because I swear that all of you will be killed tonight. Boys! Kill them." Taecyeon ordered to his people.

 

The boys get their guns and they did their best to beat all the enemies even though their enemies are manlier than them. Yesung run to find Heechul and when he is on his way he saw Taecyeon. "Yah!" Yesung shout. "Oh, the stupid boyfriend of my ex. What do you want?" Taecyeon said calmly. "Where is Heechul hyung!" Yeung shout. "Why do I need to tell you where is he." Taecyeon said. And with that Yesung punch Taecyeon they exchange their punches until Taecyeon is now on the ground. "Where is Heechul hyung?!" Yesung shout. "I don't know" Taecyeon said with a smirk. When Yesung will punch him again the boys came. "Yesung stop that!" Heechul shout. "But he needs to suffer because he did this to us!" Yesung shout. "That's enough Yesung just get a rope and tie him to that pole the police is on their way here we need to take Heechul to the hospital and we also need to heal our wounds so let's go" Leeteuk ordered him. And with that they leave to the abandon place and they go to the near hospital they also called the girls.

 

In the hospital

 

"Leeteuk oppa are you ok? You have a lot of wounds." Taeyeon asked in worried. "Don't worry I'm fine now because your already here." Leeteuk said sweetly. "Where is Heechul oppa?" Jessica asked in worried. "I'm here Jessy." Heechul replied coolly. "Oppa! Are you ok? Is their anything that I can do for you oppa." Jessica asked and she run towards Heechul and she hug him tightly. "I can't breathe Jessy." Heechul said. "Oh mianhae oppa." Jessica replied. "Yesung oppa are you ok?" Yuri asked in a worried tone. "I'm ok now. Don't worry Taecyeon is now on the jail." Yesung informed them. "Thank goodness. Oppa you have a lot of wounds on your face." Hyoyeon said. "Don't worry I'm ok. I'm already used to it haha." Eunhyuk joke to her. "Oppa look at your face your not cute anymore because of the bruises on your face." Sunny said in worried. "That's ok I'm still cute for you right." Sungmin said in a cute tone. "Look at your face your not handsome because of your wounds." Sooyoung joke to Ryeowook. "That's ok I know that you still love me haha." Ryeowook said in confident. "Are you ok now oppa? Are you still hurt?" Tiffany asked. "The pain will be gone if you kiss me." Siwon said sweetly to her and with Tiffany kissed her on the cheeks. "Oppa you make me worried do you know that!" Yoona said and he punch Donghae's arm.

"That's hurt baby. Sorry baby but we need to help Heechul hyung. I'm going to kiss you so that you will forgive me." Donghae said cutely to his girl and he kissed her to her cheek. "You have a lot of wounds and bruises oppa." Seohyun said in worried. "I know but I feel better when you’re by my side." Kyuhyun said sweetly to his girl.