Chapter 48

9 Prince and their Princesses

SUNSUNG Vacation

 

Sungmin's POV

 

"Sunny! Baby! Come here" I shout because I want to tell her something important. "What is that oppa?" Sunny asked me "Look at this poster, they will have a singing contest tomorrow" I told her with excitement "So?" She asked me in confused "So we will join. Actually I already sign a form and I want you to sing and I will play the guitar is that ok?" I asked her and she immediately answer me "NO!". "Wae? Baby you have a good voice and let us do this for the sake of our bonding" I explained to her "Oppa you know that I have an stage fright" She told me "I know that baby but trust me, I will help you, and you need to face your fear" I told her while I'm holding on her face "Ok oppa but please, promise me that you will stay by side ok" She told me in her sweet voice "Of course. But for now we need to sleep because you need to take some rest" I told her and with that she nodded.

 

This is the day and we practice all day to perfect the song and I admit she really has a good voice and I'm sure that we will win. The host already call us and she is looking at me, I know that she is very nervous right now but I hold her hand to give her some strength to perform and with that I started to play the guitar. After some minutes I stopped playing and we go down the stage and I hug her tight and said "You are so amazing baby" she cry a bit, maybe because of happiness that she already face her fear.

 

And this is it they announce the winner and I'm so nervous and also Sunny. I'm hoping that we will win not because of the price but because I want Sunny to gain some confidence. "And the winner is... Lee Sunny" the host said and Sunny can't believe it and she can't control herself but to cry, I just hugged her and kissed because I'm so happy for her. We have a date after that and I'm so happy because now she have a confident to sing in front of many people.

 

 

 

N/A: Annyeong!!! sori for the short and late update. enjoy the YULSUNG and SUNSUNG couple :)

 

kindly watch this video

http://youtu.be/15lUHAZcbvg