Chapter 15

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Luhan's sister and the king's half-sister, Sunny." She told them.

 

Don't Go--- EXO-M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4QhYhTjsvA

 

"A younger sister.. how come you never told me you have a half-sister?" You asked Kris.

"I don't know. She has been away for so long that it just slipped off my mind." He shrugged his shoulders.

"My King, Ms Sunny has arrived and she requested to see you." A maid knocked on the door.

"Bring her to the living room. I'll be down soon." Kris told the maid.

"Wow speak of the devil." You got up from his lap.

"I bet Luhan's mother forced her to come back. Shall we go down together?" He held your hand.

"Are you sure it's okay? After all the both of you had not seen each other for 20 years. I don't want to intrude."

"It's okay. Sunny's really friendly." He the back of your palm with his thumb to assure you.

"Alright then." You gave in the both of you made your way downstairs. Kris and you went you went into the living room only for Kris to be ambush by Sunny.

"Oppa!" She hugged him tightly and you smiled at the family scene in front of you.

"Hey Sunny. How are you?" He hugged her back. They pulled away and froze when they looked into each other eyes. "Holy ." He in his breath while Sunny could not stop looking at him. He suddenly turned to you and hugged you while closing his eyes tightly.

"Yifan? What's wrong?" You patted his back.

"How could this happen?" Sunny whispered to herself as she sat on the couch. You looked at them in confusion.

"Yifan, what's going on?" You pulled away to look at him.

"I don't know.. Sunny's my half-sister. She has always been my half-sister but now.." He looked at Sunny and Sunny looked up to meet eyes with him. You looked at the both of them and saw that their eyes are filled with.. love.

"Okay.. so you two were half siblings but now you two are soulmates? Isn't it better since you two already know each other well?" You faked a smile. You were sad but you already managed to learn how to mask your feelings without difficulties. You walked to Sunny and she stood up. "Annyeonghaseyo unnie. I'm Minjung." You smiled. She gave you a small smile and gently hugged you.

"I'm sorry but I didn't want this to happen. I have no intention of hurting my sister-in-law at all." She said.

"Ani. It's okay. It's not your fault." You assured her and pulled away. "I'll give the both of you some time okay?" You told Kris and went out of the room. You walked away without turning back, not wanting to see any lovey dovey sights. *It's going to be okay. I have to get used to this because we will all still be together for the rest of our lives.* You thought and went to your garden.

 

++

Hours passed and Kris still has not left the room. You sighed and went to the backyard. "What's going on?" You mumbled to yourself, seeing a huge table and 12 chairs in the backyard. Food was already prepared for lunch.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter