Chapter 22

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

 

"Are you happy now?!" She screamed. "You killed my baby!" She tried to attack you again but Kris pulled her back. You gasped and looked at the doctor.

"Doctor.." You whispered. He looked at you and shook his head.

"She had a miscarriage."

 

 

我只能爱你 -- 彭青 (One of the saddest song especially when you know the lyrics. LOL This song relates to Minjung's love for Kris ><)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eeq43jH2Ss

 

"You murderer!" Sunny screamed and Byunghun growled.

"Byunghun! Back off!" Kris ordered. *When it comes to Minjung and you, I will only listen to Minjung. And I will if she stops trying to attack Minjung.* Byunghun told him.

"Sunny, don't do this." Kris told her. She slowly calmed down and cried on his shoulder.

"Get her out. I don't want to see her. I don't want to be remembered how my baby died!" She looked at Kris in the eyes. Kris then looked at you.

"Yifa-"

"Leave." He cut you off and you froze at his sentence.

"W-What?" You asked in disbelief.

"I said leave. Get out of this place." He glared at you. You felt your heart breaking again at his words and his glare… you have known him for around a year now but never did he glare at you.

"I can explain." You started but he shook his head. "Have you not done enough harm? I never thought you would stoop so low!" He snapped. Tears flowed down but you did not bother to wipe it.

*Wu Yifan. How many times must you break my heart? How could you believe her instead of me? I'm so disappointed in you.* You took out the ring and threw it at Kris. It hit his arm and landed on the ground. "Don't you dare regret this, Wu Yifan!" You shouted at him and stomped to your room. Byunghun changed into his human form and ran after you. Myungsoo glared at Kris.

"Despicable." He spat and went after you as well. Kris ignored them and continued to comfort Sunny.

"Minjung!" Byunghun called you but you ignored him and took some clothes from your closet. "Minjung!" He grabbed onto your hands and made you face him. His expression softened when he saw the tears on your face. He silently wiped your tears but you kept crying. "Are you really going to leave this place and let Sunny gets what she wants?" Byunghun softly asked.

"What’s the point of me staying if Yifan is the one who wants me to leave? He didn't even let me explain!" You pushed his hands away and zipped your bag. Byunghun took the bag from you. "Give it back to me! I'm leaving! Didn't you see how he talked to me?! And to think we even blood bonded! What's the point in me trying so hard when at the end of the day I'm just thrown away like some dirty old rag?!"

"I know. I was just trying to help you carry it. I told you, right? I'm going to be with you wherever you go. And you are definitely not some dirty old rag. You are precious to so many people and he's just blind and stupid to let you go. You deserve better so don't think about yourself like that again, you hear me?" He patted your head. He may be much younger than you but he is taller. You nodded and he gave you a small smile. The both of you went out of your room and saw Myungsoo there.

"Let's go." He took your hand in his and the three of you went out of the palace. You turned around and remembered about what just happened. You quickly wiped away your tears.

*I'm sorry for just leaving like that, Tiffany, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Sooyoung.* You thought. You build up a wall in your heart, blocking Kris so that you will no longer feel him. *Since you no longer love me, then there's no point in me staying. I guess I finally found the reason to leave this awful place. I just pray that you will be ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter