Chapter 1

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pabo-- Juniel and Yonghwa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL_q3aaG8IE

 

 

Screams of happiness were being heard below and you stirred in your sleep. Another high pitched laughter filled the building and you frowned in annoyance. All the sound woke you up but you still have yet to open your eyes. You tossed around in bed until you heard a soft snore. Slowly opening your eyes, you let it adjust to the morning sun before turning around to meet the love of your life. You smiled, watching him sleep peacefully. Your hand reached out towards his face and his cheek lovingly, creating tingles whenever you touched him. He wriggled his nose and you knew he was awake.

“Let’s continue sleeping.” You said and saw him opened his eyes. He looked at you, still half asleep, and nodded. He pulled you closer to him and kissed the top of your head before closing his eyes. Smiling to yourself, you snuggled into his warm chest and were about to go back to sleep when a loud crash was heard. You growled in frustration and sat up on your bed instead, deciding that there was no way you were getting anymore sleep.

“Babe,” Kris mumbled and reached out for you, his eyes still closed.

“We have to get up. It is an important day today.” You reminded him and he groaned softly, which made you chuckled. “I bet unnies are reminding us as well.” You indicated to the noise below. Kris opened his eyes and sat up. He yawned while running through his hand through his hair.

“Morning.” You said and he gave you a warm smile. He leaned in and pressed his lips to yours.

“Morning.” He winked and got out of the bed to freshen up. You giggled while shaking your head, seeing your boyfriend walked into the bathroom.

Wu Yifan, or better known as Kris Wu, is your boyfriend. He is your soulmate, something only vampires have. Kris is the leader of EXO-M, a group of princes which controls the East. At first you were with EXO-K, EXO-M’s enemy since a long time ago but now EXO-K and EXO-M are very close because they found out they are brothers. A few of them are biological brothers while the rest are half-brothers. When you were 9 years old, you became an orphan because your parents died and you were separated from your siblings and you got lost in the West, your hometown. EXO-K, who lives in the North, took you in because you were alone and you were special. You have three powers; telekinesis, flight and healing. That made you special because vampires either do not have any powers or they only have one.

Kai, the best fighter in EXO-K, was your boyfriend. The both of you loved each other so much until he found his soulmate. Before Kai found his soulmate, you found yours first, which was Kris. You hated Kris at first and you could not see that he was your soulmate due to the mental blockage. You hated him because you thought that he killed your parents but that was not the truth. The one who killed your parents were the creatures of the moon, which consist of werewolves, goblins, golems and shape shifters.

One day, you became the Goddess, the chosen one to kill the creatures of the moon only to find out that your long lost brother and sister were the rulers of the creatures. Your siblings and you were triplets. You were shocked when you found out they are the leaders and you were thankful that no one got hurt in the fight because your brother decided to retreat. He retreated not because he was scared but because he was just confused at that moment and wanted to blame the death of his parents to anyone.

Before the fight with the creatures and your siblings, there was a prophecy about your loved one spilling blood, but it did not come true when you fought with the creatures. However, after Kris and you mated, a weird guy called Kwon Hyunseung appeared out of nowhere and kidnapped you, claiming that you were his soulmate. Thankfully, your friends saved you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter