Chapter 35

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

 

"Minjung, let's go and get some rest as well." Myungsoo tugged on your hand.

"You can go to your room." Kris spoke and you looked at him.

"No one moved into that room even after 22 years?" You asked him and he nodded.

"That room will always belong to you." He simply said.

*Yea, but your heart will never belong to me again.* You thought and went up the stairs, pulling Myungsoo with you. Kris watched you go up and sighed. He was so confused.

*Why? Why did I even ask her to leave that day? Ugh.. I'm such an idiot.* He ruffled his hair in anger before heading up as well.

 

 

Still in love-- Jason Chen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRHHNPuEn5Y

 

Night fell. It has been a few hours since the incident happened and since you last saw Kris again after so many years. The cold wind stung your face when you opened the window but you ignored the coldness and leaned on the window frame instead. "What's wrong? What got you so unsettled?" Myungsoo asked you and you turned around to see him sitting on the bed. You decided to move into a guest room because you did not want any memories of Kris and you in your old room.

"I don't know.. I just.." You ran your hand through your hair in frustration. Myungsoo opened his arms and you did not hesitate to sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around you, rubbing your arms to soothe you while you rested your head on his chest.

"Are you thinking about him?" He asked you. You quickly shook your head but he softly sighed and your hair. "It's alright to think about him. He's your soulmate." He sadly smiled.

"Please, don't say something like that." You made him look down so you could see him. "It's true that he's my soulmate, but you are the one who's been by my side all this while. Not him, but you and you are the one I love now. The feelings between him and I is just the soulmate bond, nothing more." You squeezed his hand. Myungsoo smiled and tugged your hair behind your right ear.

"And the one I love is you. I have never regretted loving you even once. Not even when you and he were together or when you were pregnant with Daehyun and Eunji."

"I know and I'm so glad that you entered into my life. Thank you Myungsoo. I love you."

"As I love you, Minjung." He cupped your cheeks and leaned down to kiss you.

Someone knocked the door and Myungsoo pulled away. "I'll get it." You kissed his cheek and hopped out of his lap to open the door.

"Minjung!" Tiffany hugged you.

"Unnie." You patted her back and smiled at your other 3 friends in front of you. "Hey everyone." Taeyeon knocked your head and you winced in pain.

"That was for leaving us here without a word." Taeyeon grumbled and Tiffany pulled away.

"I'm sorry unnie." You went to Taeyeon and hugged her. "I'm sorry for leaving just like that." You apologised.

"Why don't you girls come in and talk? I'll go check on the kids." Myungsoo kissed your right temple and walked away. You watched him walk away with a smile on your face and when you looked back at the girls, they were grinning cheekily at you.

"What?" You asked them but they just wiggled their eyebrows.

"Just ignore them. They are up to their mischief again." Seohyun pulled you into the room and the 5 of you sat on the floor in a circle.

"So tell me, are you and Myungsoo like officially together?" Sooyoung asked the moment you sat down.

"Yea." You nodded and they grinned except for Tiffany.

"What about Kris?" Tiffany asked you and you shrugged your shoulders.

"He was the one that wanted me to leave. He was the one who didn't want me anymore." You stated and Tiffany frowned. Although she hated Kris, she still loved him so much and she knows that the bond between you and Kris is still there. "Let's not talk about me. Tell me what happened to you girls." You said and they started their story. Apparently Sunny hired some faked assassins to act out a scene. They were supposed to 'kill' Sunny and when they were caught, the assassins said that it was Tiffany, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Taeyeon who hir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter