Chapter 47

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter..

 

"I got a better idea." You looked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong raised his right eyebrow wondering what you were thinking about. Then, a smile appeared on his face and he nodded, agreeing with your idea.

"Yea, we got a better idea." He smiled, proud that he had such a smart sister.

 

51%-- UVERworld

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk9V2ZWLwLw

 

"Are you sure about this? I remembered that it failed the last time I tried it on Minjung." Woohyun frowned when the Yoon siblings told him about their plan. You rolled your eyes and placed your hands on your hip while Jaejoong gently hit Woohyun's arm.

"That was when I had my Goddess power so it's not surprising that it did not work."

"Yea. Have more faith in yourself, my friend. I'm sure it will work perfectly fine this time." Jaejoong tried to encourage Woohyun.

"Besides, the grand sorcerer and Seyoung would be doing it with you so it will be okay." You said and Jaejoong nodded. Woohyun looked at the both of you before sighing and nodded.

"Sure. I would do anything to help but don't come and find me if it does not work. Where are they?" Woohyun referred to the other sorcerers and Jaejoong led him there.

"I can't believe you thought of such a brilliant plan." Kris went to you and you smiled.

"It's nothing. I think that this is the best plan and nobody gets hurt that way. Let's just hope that by erasing all of Himchan's and Sunny's memories will help. Luhan had already agree to adopt Himchan, and Himchan will think that Hyemi and Luhan are his parents and Sunny his aunt. For their parents, I think they will understand for erasing all of Sunny's memories." You sighed.

"I failed as a father." Kris mumbled.

"Hey, don't say that. You fed him, you gave him a roof over his head and you brought him up. Sunny was the one brainwashing him. You did nothing wrong." You squeezed his hand and he gave you a sad smile.

"I just want everything to be normal and go back the way it should be." He said and you agreed. You wished that none of this crap actually happened and that you are having a very long dream.

"Minjung." A voice called you from behind and you turned around to see Myungsoo and Nicole holding hands. "We are leaving." He announced.

"Araso. Go and live a happy life with your soulmate okay?" You grinned and he returned it.

"Thank you." He patted your head.

"Ani. I should thank you instead. Thank you for being by my side all this years. I will never forget about you, Myungsoo oppa. Take care okay?" You waved and he nodded.

"Appa!" Eunji ran down the stairs with Daehyun and Byunghun behind her. "Don't go! Don't leave me!" Eunji cried as she hugged Myungsoo tightly.

"Ji, appa has to go." Daehyun softly told his sister.

"Why? Why can't we all live together? I don't want appa to go." She whined.

"Eunji-ah, I'm not your appa anymore. The king is your appa." Myungsoo said but hugged her back.

"Oppa, why don't you be their God-father? Either way you will still be their father." You suggested and Eunji beamed.

"I like that idea!" She grinned, her face wet from her tears.

"Silly girl." Myungsoo laughed and kissed the top of her head. "I'll come back once in a while to visit you, okay?" He told Eunji and Eunji pouted but released her hold.

"Araso." She mumbled.

"Bye Dae." He hugged Daehyun as well and Daehyun blinked back his tears. The man who took care of him for 22 years is suddenly going away, leaving him.

"Please take care of Minjung." Myungsoo told Byunghun and Byunghun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter