Chapter 48

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

 

"Where am I?" Sunny groaned and sat up. She met eyes with you and you expected her to go berserk or something but she just blankly stared at you. "Who are you?" She asked before looking at Chanyeol and the rest. "Who are you? Where am I?" She backed off until her back touched the headboard.

"Relax Ms Sunny. We will not hurt you." The grand sorcerer said and she looked at him in confusion.

"Ms Sunny? Who's that? Who am I? Is that my name?" She bombarded him with questions.

"Well, I guessed it worked." Woohyun said and you nodded.

"Yeollie, go and get Luhan and oppa. Tell them our plan worked." You smiled in victory.

 

I'll Be Okay-- Ailee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hintXANPTk

Laughter filled the house as your friends were playing again. You looked over at Sunny and saw that she was genuinely smiling at Tiffany. It has been a few days since Sunny and Himchan's memories were erased and like agreed, Luhan pretended to be Himchan's father and Hyemi his mother. Both mother and son were scared at first due to the unfamiliar faces and place but your friends patiently took care of them. Kris and Sunny still has that soulmate bond but Kris did not say anything and did not even go near Sunny.

Sunny on the other hand is like a newborn and she had no idea what a soulmate is and did not how to explain her feelings whenever she sees Kris. Kris tried to block her all the time. He believes that if he get too close to Sunny, she might remember something and her memories might come back. Kris meant it when he said that his love her Sunny had died when she controlled him. Although he may feel the usual soulmate symptoms, he knew it was just the bond and not love.

"I'm so tired." You pouted and placed the book on the table. You were reading a book about your healing powers. If you could learn how to heal more people at one go then you would, even if it means reading a thick and boring book. Your friends were playing but here you were just watching them play. You preferred to excuse yourself from the games and watch them play instead. As long as they are happy, so are you. With a sigh, you picked up the book and and a slip of paper fell out. This seemed like a drama where the main character would pick up a book and a note with some secret would fall out. Picking up the note, you scanned through it and following it's instruction, you went to page 104.

"Nekros i Zontanos." You murmured as you read the title of the spell. "Nekros i Zontanos is the Greek meaning of 'Dead or Alive'. If one were to use this spell, it would guarantee death for the victim but the user will also die." Your eyes widened when you realised what you had just read. "Dead or alive.. it's either both survives or both dies. It's a suicidal spell!" You gasped and quickly closed the book. You tried to forget what you just read and wanted to burn the book so that no one would use it but you could not. This type of special spell might come in handy and it might just be the spell to finish off a very powerful enemy.

Talking about enemy, you wondered why was the palace so quiet. The enemy still has yet to strike after so long and you could not help but to think that they gave up and decided not to attack anymore but you knew it was impossible. *Nekros i Zontanos.* You opened the book again and read how to cast the spell. It is better to know an extra spell, especially a powerful one like this even though it will cost you your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter