Chapter 27

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

 

"Congratulations, Your Highness. The first child is a boy while the second is a girl." The nurse passed you both of your children and your eyes soften when you saw them.

*We finally met, my precious babies.* You kissed the top of their heads.

 

No No No-- A Pink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-FvZaaLKSI

 

22 years later

"No! It's not like this! Why can't you do it right?!" Sunny snapped and the maid bowed deeply, hoping that Sunny will not suddenly hit her or even kill her.

"Sunny, she's just a maid. Of course she would get it wrong because she's just that stupid. Let me help you." Jessica went to Sunny and helped her do her hair. Even before you met Jessica, Sunny and Jessica were already very good friends but they just did not tell anyone and pretended that they did not know each other. Sunny saved Jessica once, which is why Jessica is willing to be by her side and even give up the queen’s position for Sunny even though she really wanted it herself.

"Thanks Jess." Sunny smiled at her best friend and Jessica returned it.  

"Tonight will be one of the best birthday parties ever. No Minjung, no Tiffany, no Seohyun, Taeyeon or Sooyoung." Yoona came into the room.

"Ugh. I can't believe it took us that long to get rid of the other 4." Sunny rolled her eyes and checked her hair in the mirror, wanting it to be perfect.

"Does it matter? It is us 5 now." Hyoyeon stated and they agreed.

"What are you still doing here? Leave!" Yuri shouted at the maid when she saw that the maid is still in the room and the maid quickly ran out.

"s. Our lives were so much better when you weren't around and that our queen was here." The maid muttered when she left the room. She thought about Tiffany too and sighed. She had taken a liking to Tiffany even when she was a maid.

"Nicole! What are you doing? Come on, let’s get this place clean." The head maid grabbed her attention and Nicole bowed when she saw the head maid before walking away to do her work. She walked past Kris's office and shook her head when she saw him.

Kris could not stop thinking about you or Tiffany and the rest ever since they left. When they were by his side, he did not even think about them but when they left, he felt like someone was tearing his heart apart. It has been a week since Tiffany and the rest left and it was because of Sunny. It was always because of Sunny but Kris was too blind to notice it. "Kris, are you okay?" Hyoyeon entered his office and Kris looked up.

"I'm fine, love." He gave her a small smile.

"Be happy okay? It's the crown prince birthday today." Hyoyeon said.

"I know. When are the guests arriving?" He asked her.

"They should be here in a few minutes time." Hyoyeon looked at her watch to see what the time was.

"Okay, I'll go get ready." Kris said and went up to his room. Hyoyeon went to the games room and saw 2 boys playing around. "The guests are coming soon. Aren't you guys going to get ready?" Hyoyeon asked them. "Oops, sorry omma." Taemin put the control down and the boys stood up to get ready.

"That's where you boys are." Sunny, Yoona, Yuri and Jessica came into the room. Taemin went to Hyoyeon and Himchan went to Sunny. Jessica, Yoona and Yuri do not have any children yet so they treat Taemin and Himchan like their own child.

"Where's Jieun?" Jessica asked Sunny.

"Noona's in the library." Himchan told Sunny.

"Whatever. Just let her be there if she wants to. After all the star of the show is my dearest Himchan." Sunny smiled, not caring about her daughter at all. Her friends shrugged their shoulders and they left the game room.

 

++

"Appa! Help me!" A beautiful girl with long, silky brown hair with small lovely smiley eyes and a pair of beautiful lips ran around the room.

"Yah! Kim Eunji!" An angry boy with muscles and a deep voice chased the girl around the room.

"Mehrong." She stuck her tongue out and ran towards her uncle's office. "Jaejoong samchon! Yongguk oppa's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter