Chapter 38

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

 

*Omma used to stay here?* He was amazed at how big the room was. He then spotted something yellow by the dressing table and went to it. *It is true. They were together.* Daehyun picked up one of the photo frame where Kris and you were kissing each other and another where Kris and you went through the king and queen ceremony.

"What are you doing here?" A voice behind him asked.

*.* Daehyun cursed and shut his eyes tightly, praying for something or someone to save him.

 

Still I Miss You-- Infinite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DreAyaieIyk

 

Kris sighed and he rubbed his temples, hoping to ease the headache that was forming at the back of his head. Although he was exhausted, he just could not sleep so he decided to spend some time in his office and the next thing he knew, it was morning. He did not manage to do any work because his mind was filled with you. Ever since he saw you again yesterday, he just could not stop thinking about you. He wondered what even made him ask you to leave in the first place. You were his first soulmate and his first love. You were there for him whenever he needed you. You were always by his side whenever he needed you. When he saw you with Myungsoo, he immediately regretted asking you to leave but whenever he thought about that day, he just could not get it. He did not know what came over him, asking you to leave when you were always by his side. It was like there is a missing puzzle piece.

Sighing, he stood up and stretched before going up to his office and to your old room. Whenever he thought of you, he would go up to your room. That was where he felt the most comfortable in the whole palace mainly because it was the most time he spent there and you used to live there. When he went to the 3rd floor, he frowned in confusion. The door to your room was always opened, unless someone was inside and this time, it was closed. Kris could hear some movements inside and went on attack-mode, in case there is an intruder inside. The moment he opened the door, he smelled a new scent and a tiny bit of your scent that was coming from the closet. He saw a young man facing your dressing table and he had blonde hair and Kris immediately guessed that it was Daehyun.

"What are you doing here?" Kris did not like the fact that someone else was in his haven. Daehyun did not reply him and Kris closed the door behind him. "You're Minjung's... son, right?" Kris asked and Daehyun finally turned around. He tried not to appear shocked but it obviously failed as Kris could see that Daehyun was startled.

"Samchon." Daehyun bowed a little. He did not expect to see Kris there, and did not know how to react especially after knowing that Kris and you used to be together. Kris looked at Daehyun while Daehyun did the same.

*Why is his hair blonde when neither Minjung's nor Myungsoo's hair is blonde?* Kris thought as he looked at Daehyun. He has blonde hair, nearer to white then yellow while Kris's hair was nearer to yellow than white. Daehyun also has this pair of cold-looking eyes at times, like Kris. "Are you a vampire or half shape shifter?" Kris asked and Daehyun wanted to say 'vampire' but then he wondered how is he a full vampire when his father is a shape shifter?

"Erm.. omma's genes were really strong so I'm a full vampire." Daehyun replied but Kris suspected there was something fishy about Daehyun's words.

"Do you have a power?" Kris asked and Daehyun nodded.

"Fire, is the element I can control." Daehyun told him and his eyes widened a little.

*Just like me.* Kris immediately thought.

"Oppa, where are you?" The both of them could hear Eunji's voice and the door was suddenly open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter