Chapter 20

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

"Ms Sunny, may I ask when was your last period?" The doctor asked Sunny.

"W-What? Erm.." Her eyes widened in shock when she realised that period is late. "2 weeks." She whispered. The doctor smiled at her before looking at Kris.

"Congratulations my king. She is carrying your crown prince." The doctor said.

 

Glitter-- Fairy Tail OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BiVKZiyo0s

 

"She's pregnant?!" Kris exclaimed and the doctor nodded.

"She definitely is. Her period is late and I can feel 2 different heartbeats."

"Did you say she's carrying the crown prince? As in a son?" Kris grinned.

"Yes. Well, usually 99% of a royalty's first child will be a male." The doctor confirmed. Kris leaned in and gently touched Sunny's flat stomach.

"My son's inside." His eyes sparkled at the thought of having his own children. Sunny smiled, watching Kris so happy.

"Congratulations, Sunny." Hyoyeon said and the rest mumbled a 'congratulations' to her except for you. You felt your heart breaking and quickly left the room.

"Minjung!" Tiffany called after you but you ignored her and went to your room. The moment you closed your door, tears started flowing down and you did not even bother to wipe them away. You could not help but feel betrayed. You thought Kris wanted to have his first child with you but it seems like you were wrong. You sat on the floor and covered your face with your hands to muffle your sobs.

*It was supposed to be only you and I. No Sunny, no Jessica, no anybody. Just us, our friends and our.. children. Why? Why me?* You cried.

 

++

Tiffany paced around the room and Taeyeon was looking at her in worry because Tiffany has been walking around the room for 30 minutes. "Tiff," Taeyeon sighed but Tiffany ignored her. The door opened and in came in Seohyun and Sooyoung.

"How's she?" Tiffany asked Seohyun. Seohyun frowned and shook her head.

"She did not even respond when we called her or knocked on her door." Sooyoung sat down on a chair.

"I wish she would talk to us instead of bottling everything inside." Taeyeon mumbled. Tiffany sighed and finally sat down. She bit her bottom lip and thought of what to do.

"Seyoung. Call Seyoung. Or Sora or even anyone of them." Tiffany told Seohyun before going out of the room. Seohyun immediately went to do as told as she went up to the top of the palace and entered the room Tiffany showed her that day. After she wrote a short note, show tied it to a pigeon's leg.

"Go." She whispered to the bird and the bird flew away. Tiffany was outside Sunny's door and she could hear Kris and her talking. She knocked on the door and a few seconds later, Kris opened the door.

"Tiffany." He smiled when he saw Tiffany but his smile faded when he realised Tiffany was frowning. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"We need to talk." Tiffany said and walked a few steps backwards. Kris told Sunny he would be out for a while and closed her door before going to where Tiffany was.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He reached out to touch her arm.

"I'm fine." She removed his arm and looked into his eyes. "What's going on with you?" She looked at him sadly.

"What do you mean?"

"I know Sunny's weak and she's pregnant but that doesn't mean you have to stay in her room for 7 hours!" She snapped. She loves you like a sister and is very protective and close to you because you were the first one in so many decades to treat her so well regardless of her status. Kris opened his mouth to speak but Tiffany cut him off. "It's not like she can't walk or something! Why do you have to be by her side like your life depend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter