Chapter 8

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

You yawned and lied on the bed. Kris saw that you were so tired so he did not ask you to wash up. Instead he slipped into the bed beside you and hugged you tightly. "Goodnight my queen." He kissed your forehead and you smiled a little.

"Goodnight my Yifan." You yawned and snuggled into his warm and comfortable chest.

 

Caffeine-- Yang Yoseob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFIzLovJdiQ

 

Tiffany woke up and saw that she was in the room the maids prepared for her because she is one of Kris's soulmate. There are 8 other similar rooms all for Kris's soulmate. She glanced at the clock and saw that she was late for work and jumped out of the bed but stopped when she could not find her uniform. She then remembered Kris telling her to stop her work and spend her time with you instead so that the both of you will get along. Grabbing a shirt and jeans from the closet, she headed into the bathroom. She then realised that everything she needed was in her bedroom. It was like everything had been prepared beforehand. After her bath, she went out of her room and saw that your bedroom door is still close, indicating that you were still inside. Tiffany went down to the kitchen and the maids stop whatever they were doing to look at her. She awkwardly went to the fridge to get her daily dose of blood when the chef stopped her.

"My lady, please do not drink this blood anymore. I'll serve you a better grade of blood later on." Tiffany looked at him in confusion but nodded.

"So I guess the rumours are true then." Minah said and Tiffany looked at her. "Yesterday, one of maids told us that our king has found his second soulmate and that it was you. What did you do to him? Put him on a spell? Brainwashed him?" She asked. Before Tiffany could respond, you slapped Minah. Gasps were heard and everyone bowed when they saw you.

"If I did not hear wrongly, you are saying that Tiffany is so desperate to be one of Kris's soulmates and that Kris is weak because he got brainwashed. Which one is it? Insulting a lady or insulting your king? Choose one. Either way, you will still be sent to hell." You smiled innocently and Tiffany's eyed widened at your words. She could not believe that you could say all of that and still smile so innocently and she could not believe that you were standing up for her.

"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I didn't mean what I said!" Minah got on her knees and kept bowing.

"Get out of my sight. Your presence disgusts me." You demanded and she quickly ran away. You turned towards the rest and they lowered their head. "Anyone who insults the ones I love will get it from me, understand? You girls are here to work and not gossip." You reminded them and they bowed. You then turned to Tiffany and smiled. "Want to take a walk with me?"

 

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. Tiffany nervously stood beside you as the both of you looked at the flowers in front of you. "Don't be nervous." You told her and made another bunch of yellow flowers grow. Tiffany tried to relax and looked around for a distraction.

"This place is beautiful." She commented and you nodded.

"This is my garden. I never allowed any maids to touch this place except for watering them." You told her and touched the trees, making the apples grow.

"Your power is beautiful."

"It sure is. The power to heal is the best when someone is injured." You said and sat down on the grass. Tiffany expected you to sit on the chair or something but you just plopped your d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter