Chapter 45

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

 

Daehyun raised the dagger and was about to 'stab' Yongguk when you stopped him.

"Dae you can't! He's your brother!" You revealed the truth and all heads turned to you.

 

MAMA-- EXO-K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH6ZwnqZ7Wo

"He's your younger brother, your dongsaeng. He's family, Dae. Remember what you told me? Family supports one another and love each other. Please Dae, I don't want you to regret it."

"What?! How?" Daehyun questioned and you told him everything. How you were pregnant before Kris kicked you out and Kris's eyes widened in shock and so did Sunny's.

*That's my son.* Kris looked at Daehyun. *And my daughter.* He looked at Eunji who was looking at Myungsoo.

"What?! Why am I even brothers with that bastard?!" Daehyun released his hold on Yongguk and Yongguk hit his cousin the head.

"That hurts." He hissed in pain as he rubbed his neck.

"Himchan!" Sunny wanted to hug Yongguk but Yongguk grimaced and pushed her away.

"Eww. Get away from me." Yongguk went to Sora instead. Sora was flabbergasted as the 'crown prince' was hugging her and Yongguk felt her tensed up. "What's wrong, omma?" Yongguk's face suddenly changed back to normal and Sora gasped before hugging her son.

"Were you hurt?" She asked and Yongguk shook his head.

"Where’s my baby Himchan?" Sunny shrieked when she saw that was not her son.

"Oh God. Shut up, woman. You will burst my ear drums one day. He's up in his room, safe and sound." Yongguk told her. Sunny wanted to go up to see her son when she remembered what you say about Daehyun and Eunji being Kris's child.

"I'm sorry for not telling you, Dae." You hugged your son but he shook his head. He understands. He understands it all.

"Minjung, why didn't you tell me?" Kris asked and you pulled away to look at him.

"And what will do you if I did. You wouldn't have believe me if I did." You told him.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did all of that. I'm so confused. I'm sorry, Minjung." Kris sincerely apologised and you gave him a small smile.

"That's because you are under a spell, a spell casted by Sunny." You told him and he looked at Sunny who was furiously glaring at you. She realised that now Daehyun is Kris's son and is even older than Himchan, then Daehyun will be the crown prince instead of her son.

"Sunggyu!" She shouted and Sunggyu appeared beside her together with Infinite.

"Kill her together with her children!" Sunny commanded and the next thing you know, Sunggyu was right in front of you and he raised his sword above his head. He moved so fast that you did not even see him. Now you know why he was the leader. Sunggyu is very swift and skillful. He brought the sword down and you shut your eyes, hoping to feel any pain but you did not.

"Stop it, hyung." Hoya blocked Sunggyu's sword with his and you opened your eyes to see who saved you.

"Howon." You called his real name and Hoya smiled because he knows you have accepted him as your friend.

"I promised Minjung. I promise I will protect you and Eunji and even Daehyun if you want me to." Hoya pushed Sunggyu away.

"What are you doing? You should be on our side!" Sunggyu snarled and you saw his eyes were not Sunggyu's usual eyes. It was cold and blank, like a robot.

"Dammit. Sunny's controlling him as well." Hoya hit Sunggyu's stomach with the back of his sword. He did not want to hurt his hyung, especially when he is being controlled. Sungjong, Sungyeol and Dongwoo were attacking Eunji, Daehyun and Byunghun respectively. The others tried to attack Infinite but they were just too fast. The only person who can keep up with their speed was D.O. thanks to his teleportation powers and Kai with his power of wind. The both of them protected Daehyun and Eunji while they know Byunghun will be okay as Myungsoo is helping him. Both of their reflexes are fast too because of their heightened sense in their animal form.

"Don't kill them!" You told your family. You did not want Infinite dead because they are all under control. D.O. in his breath and Miyoun screamed when Sungjong managed to cut D.O's arm and D.O hissed in pain. Sungjong took that opening and went for Eunji.

"Howon, Eunji's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter