Chapter 19

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

"I can't understand how you are feeling but I'll always be here if you need me." She patted your hand.

"I know unnie. Thank you." You squeezed her hand and smiled.

 

Wishlist-- A Pink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD3LzPp6KDs

 

After a few hours of playing and having fun, your friends decided to leave. "Bye everybody!" You hugged EXO. They are the last one left.

"Take care okay?" Hyera said and you nodded with a smile.

"Bye oppas." Sunny waved mainly to Luhan.

*Be careful of Sunny. I don't really like her.* Baekhyun told you through his powers and you fought the urge to roll your eyes.

*You never really do like anyone, remember? But thanks for the reminder Baekie.* You told him and he ruffled your hair.

"Take care okay? And do contact me immediately if Kris hurts you! I'll burn his for you!" Suho joked and you giggled. "Please take care of her for me." He told Byunghun and Byunghun bowed. Because of all the non-stop goodbyes, they finally managed to leave 10 minutes later.

"I'm so tired!" You stretched.

"I'm going to sleep." Byunghun told you and you nodded.

"Sleep with me tonight?" Sunny asked Kris.

"But-" Kris looked at you instead.

"It's okay Yifan. You should go and sleep with Sunny unnie tonight since she wants you to. Goodnight." You kissed his cheek and went up to your room. The moment you closed the door, you leaned on it and sighed. You were already regretting for asking Kris to sleep with Sunny. You went to your table and saw the presents your friends gave you. Beast gave you a lovely flower hair pin made out of real jewels. Jaejoong and Sora gave you scarf and a pair of mittens because it is getter colder as autumn is coming. The girls gave you a sky blue dress and a mint dress. EXO gave you a bracelet and instead of charms attached to it, it was the first letter of their real name and their names were carved on top of the letters. Even Kris name was inside. You easily wore the bracelet with one hand and went into the bathroom to bathe.

"Kris?" Sunny asked and he looked at her.

"Are you not going to sleep with me?"

"Not tonight, Sunny. I should sleep with Minjung because it's her birthday. Go and rest okay? Goodnight." He kissed her forehead before going up to his room.(A/N: LOL I know I never mentioned it but yes, he also has a room.) Sunny sadly watched him walk away before proceeding up to her room.

 

You yawned and came out of your bathroom just to see Kris standing in front of your table, looking at the photographs with you and your friends with a smile on his face. "Yifan? What are you doing here? I thought you went to sleep with Sunny?" You went to him and he placed the photo frame down before diverting his attention to you.

"Wae? You don't want me to sleep with you?"

"No, it's not that. It's just that I tho-" You started to explain when Kris suddenly kissed you. He pulled away and you felt something cold around your neck. Your hand flew up to touch the unidentified object and realised it was a necklace.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter