Chapter 49

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

"Yoon Minjung. If you were to die, then I will join you." He looked at you with determination in his eyes. You opened your mouth to say something but he cut you off. "My life would be left with no meaning if you are not in it. Don't even try to persuade me because it isn't going to happen. I will go wherever you go, Minjung." He pulled you into his embrace and hugged you tightly, as if someone is trying to take you away from him. *Now that you finally back by my side, I will never let you go again.*

 

Encore-- B2ST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju6_XCPzTX4

 

Silence filled the room as you hugged Kris, your head on his chest. It has been 30 minutes since the grand sorcerer left but Kris still has not let you go, not that you were complaining. You love being in his arms and it just felt so right to be there. You sniffed his shirt, loving his scent, and you grinned while snuggling closer to him. Kris saw that and chuckled. One thing you had that the others did not was that you are just so child-like and naive.

You were enjoying Kris's company when all of a sudden you felt pain at the back of your head. It was like someone is trying to tear your head open. You gave out a small cry as you held your head, hoping to ease the pain in any possible way. "Minjung!" Kris held onto you so that you would not collapse onto the ground. However, you did not care if you fell down and hurt your knee or something because the pain in your head is just so overwhelming. "What's wrong? Minjung!" Kris panicked and did not know what to do so the first thing he could think of was to call for help. "Byunghun! Chanyeol!" He yelled.

"Yifan," You whimpered and he grabbed onto your shoulders. "It hurts, Yifan." You could hardly see his face anymore as your tears blurred your vision.

"Dammit." He cursed before yelling again. "Minseok! Baekhyun!" He felt like bashing his friends for taking so long but instead he carried you in his arms to find them. You were crying as you held onto your head.

"What's wrong?!" Xiumin exclaimed when Kris entered the living where most of your friends are at.

"I don't know! Her head just started to hurt! Can you do something?" He placed you gently on the couch but continued to hold onto your hand.

", there is someone controlling her mind." Baekhyun cursed when he felt the intruder the moment he tried to enter your mind.

"Get Byunghun." Xiumin told D.O. and he nodded before disappearing. Chanyeol went to you and tried to lessen the pain but it was not working. You were still in pain and everyone could see it. "Baek." Xiumin looked at Baekhyun and he nodded. The both of them closed their eyes as they tried to enter your mind at the same time to chase the intruder away.

"Omma!" Byunghun finally came with D.O. and he almost cried when he saw you writhing in pain, cold sweat forming on your forehead. He placed his hand on your forehead and instead of trying to heal it, he decided to numb your brain so that you would not feel anything. Slowly, your cries grew softer and soon, you could not really feel anything.

*On the day of the bright moon the star split into two

One shone while the other remains in the darkness

The moment the first star died and stop shinning

The second took its place and shone brighter than the first.

The second will continue the path of the first

The second will accomplish anything the first failed to do.*

A foreign voice appeared in your head and both Baekhyun and Xiumin's eyes snapped opened. They looked at you and you realised that they heard the prophecy too. *I will be back, Yoon Minjung.* He said and left your mind.

Both mind controllers let out a sigh of relief while you looked away. *It's the prophecy again.* You were always afraid of prophecies now you were pretty sure the person will attack you soon.

"Minjung, are you feeling better?" Kris asked you and you nodded.

"Thank you." You looked at your friends and they smiled. You smiled as well but in actual fact, your mind was all about the prophecy.

*Nekros i Zontanos.* Your mind went back to the dangerous spell.

 

++

K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter