Chapter 23

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

 

"So I was wondering if I could move back here." You asked Suho. "Silly girl. Of course you can. This will always be your home." Suho smiled.

"Alright! Let's celebrate the return of Minjung!" Chanyeol cheered and Seyoung followed him. The rest rolled their eyes but smiled.

*This is where I truly belong.* You found yourself smiling as well but your smile soon faded when you thought about Kris. *I think that maybe your decision was right.. I think that it might do us good to part for a while..*

 

Missing You--Teen Top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSgmX9C1z2E

 

 

Another week has past and this time you felt yourself having fun the whole day because your friends would always do something to cheer you up. It was definitely much better living with them where there are no troubles instead of living in the Royal Palace where there are rivalries every day and knowing that they are planning to hurt one another just to gain position scares you. You did not want to live like that. That place is more like a war zone.

You missed Tiffany, Seohyun, Taeyeon and Sooyoung and wondered how they were doing. You felt bad for just leaving without a word and felt guilty knowing they will be worried about you too. Needless to say, you thought about Kris a lot. He was constantly on your mind and you kept thinking whether he is sleeping well or eating well. You could not help but worried for him. You tried to stop thinking about him as you know that he does not even bothered to find you because if he really cares, he will be able to find you easily. However, deep down inside, you prayed that he will come for you one day, no matter how long it takes.

"Minjung, it's time for breakfast." Myungsoo knocked on your bedroom door. Ever since you left the palace and stayed with EXO-K, he had not left your side.

"Araso. I'll come down in a few." You said and hopped out of bed to wash up. After washing up, you went down for breakfast and your friends greeted you.

Breakfast was as rowdy as usual and you would either be laughing at someone's joke or talking to someone. You were eating a small piece of bread when you suddenly felt queasy. You immediately got up and ran to the toilet bowl to throw up. "What's wrong?" Myungsoo came to you. He held up your hair and rubbed your back. You wanted to reply him but puked instead.

"Byunghun!" Myungsoo yelled and Byunghun came into the toilet. "What's wrong with her?" Myungsoo asked and Byunghun touched your forehead.

"It's nothing. Maybe last night's food made me sick." You joked but they were looking at you with a worried expression.

"Vampires don't get sick, remember?" Byunghun asked.

"I'm fine. Really." You stood up but felt dizzy and lost your balance. The both of them reached their hands out and to catch you.

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked. You closed your eyes and tried to make the dizziness go away.

"I'll go get the doctor." Byunghun ran out of the room. Myungsoo scooped you up in his arms and went out of the toilet.

"What's wrong?" Suho went to you and soon everyone crowded around.

"Minjung, are you okay? You look so pale." Seyoung asked you.

"Yea, I'm fine. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter