Chapter 34

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

 

"Kris, how many rooms does the palace have? Do you think it has enough for all of us to stay here?"

"Definitely. Wait.. are you trying to say that..."

"Yes," Suho nodded. "From now on, all of us are staying here until we find who the hell is behind this."

 

Baby-- EXO-K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV7JDImwdYE

 

"What?! I oppose! I don't want to stay here!" You immediately rejected the idea.

"Minjung, sit down and listen to what I have to say first okay?" Suho gently asked you. You felt like flipping over a table or maybe punching away the smile that was plastered on Kris's face but you just sat down because you know that whatever Suho does is because of everyone's welfare.

"If I'm thinking what you are thinking, then I oppose to this suggestion as well. I can take care of my family very well and so can Myungsoo. Both of our families have been living together for the past 22 years alone and I'm sure we can live like that for the rest of our lives." Jaejoong told Suho.

"Jae, you don't understand. This time someone is out to kill Minjung. I don't want her to be in danger. They attacked the palace this time is because they want to attack Kris. They know all about Minjung and if they can't attack her, then they will go after the one she cares the most." Suho sighed.

"Appa, you do know the one I care the most now are my family. He," You pointed to Kris. "isn't family. He's your brother but he's not family to me." You told Suho and Kris felt like someone just stabbed his heart multiple times.

"That's not what the enemy thinks. This is for everyone's good. If we stay together, we can fend them off together. If we separate, it is easier for them to attack us, do you understand?"

"But-"

"No buts, Minjung. Everyone will stay here and that's final. If you want to leave, then go ahead but don't expect anyone to come in time and save you when they attack." Suho told Jaejoong and you.

"Oppa, Myungsoo, let's go." You stood up but Myungsoo stopped you.

"Let's just stay here okay? You have to think about Eunji, Youngjae and Sora. They can't fight at all. Think about Daehyun, Byunghun and Yongguk as well. Do you want to risk their lives and put them in a battle field? They are just kids."

*He's right but staying here means I have to see Kris. What should I do?* You bit your bottom lip. Kris saw your dilemma and wanted to persuade you but you sighed and looked at Suho. "Fine. We'll stay here." You grumbled and Suho smiled. Jaejoong shrugged and followed your decision. He did not want to stay here because he did not want Kris near you but since you did not mind then there is point for him to oppose as well.

"Okay, let's go out. Everyone's waiting for us." Suho went out of the room first and everyone followed after.

"Omma, are you alright? I heard that you were hurt." Eunji went to you and you smiled.

"I'm fine." You kissed the top of her head and she grinned.

"Appa, I want one too!" She went to Myungsoo and he laughed before kissing the top of her head as well.

"I guess someone got too desperate when her soulmate kicked her out so she decided to be with another man and even has his child." An irritating and familiar voice said and you turned to look at her.

"Well, isn't this our queen?" You mocked salute and Sunny scoffed.

"As if you didn't see me just now." She mumbled. You looked around and saw the rest of Kris's soulmate but your friends were missing.

"Where's Tiffany? Where's the rest?" You asked Kris but he looked away from you.

"We're here." Tiffany said and you turned around to see her with Seohyun, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and D.O.

"Sorry for taking s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter