Chapter 2

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

 

“Myungsoo-ah!” You called out and he turned to look at you. His eyes immediately lit up when he saw it was you and he smiled. You went to him and hugged him.

“I missed you, Minjung.” He hugged you back and you giggled.

“You always say the things I want to say.” You pulled away and grinned. “How are you?”

“Good and you?” He asked.

“Good and well. Do you know where oppa is?” You asked him and he pointed to the kitchen. “Thanks. We’ll catch up later okay?” You said and went to the kitchen to find your brother. Myungsoo watched you walked away with love in his eyes. His heart beat faster like always when he is with you.

*I guess you are still in my heart all this while, Yoon Minjung.* He thought and walked away.

 

 Heaven—Ailee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ro1KjkJMg

 

You went into the kitchen and saw Jaejoong talking to Woohyun. “Oppa!” You hugged your brother.

“Hey little sister.” He kissed the top of your head.

“Yah, I’m not little anymore.” You pouted and he chuckled. “Hey Woohyun oppa.” You smiled at Woohyun and he returned it.

“Annyeong Minjung-ah.” He patted your head. “How are you?”

“I’m fine. Life has never been better now that my brother is getting married.” You joked and he laughed. “Talking about being married, I got to talk to you.” You turned to look at Jaejoong.

“What is it?” He asked, curious.

“Well, I’m wondering what you have been doing. Do you know Sora feels upset when she sees that you are upset too? I know you are thinking about unnie. I think about her everyday but Sora wants you to think about the happy times you had with her and not the sad times. She is your soulmate, oppa. She feels sad when she sees that you are sad. I went to see her just now and she said that she want to see you fully smile again. It hurts her.”

“I know that it has been that long but it’s Minjin we are talking about. If it had been you, I would still be like this. They said that soulmates are our half but isn’t it the same for us? The three of us came from the same egg. We are one, Minjung.” He held your hand tightly.

“I know, I know. What I am saying is that it will do everyone good if you think about the happy things and not the sad. Who knows? Unnie might be in a better place now. I just don’t want to see any more people upset.” You told him.

“Me too, I don’t want to see that too. I will try, Minjung.” He promised and you smiled.

“Thank you oppa. I don’t want to see you sad too. I got to go. I’ll see you later okay?” You hugged him tightly.

“Yea, okay.” He hugged you back.

“Oh, and congratulations.” You kissed his cheek and left the kitchen. You walked around the familiar place, trying to find him.

“Minjung-ah, what are you doing here? Aren’t you with the girls?” You heard Baekhyun said from behind you and you turned around to see him with Byunghun.

“Oh Baekhyun, Byunghun. I’m finding Myungsoo. Did you see him?” You asked them.

“I saw him at the front gate talking to some of the creatures just now.” Byunghun said. You thanked him and went to find Myungsoo. Byunghun watched you walked away and Baekhyun looked at him.

“Aren’t you coming, kiddo?” Baekhyun asked him.

“I’m not a kid.” Byunghun stated and went to Baekhyun.

“Hey, you are 3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter