Chapter 33

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

 

The tingles suddenly grew stronger and before you could open your eyes, Kris was behind you, a few feet away.

"Minjung?" He asked and you turned around to look at him in the eyes.

 

Don’t Go-- EXO-K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-7xf-lQ7BY

 

It was like time froze as you could only look at him. Your body reacted to his, as if asking you to go into his embrace. You felt your heart clenched and you realised that you missed him, a lot. You opened your mouth to say something when someone spun you around. "Are you okay? You are not hurt, are you?" Myungsoo asked but you could only look at him. Before today, you were certain that the one you love now is Myungsoo but when you suddenly saw Kris, it was like someone put all of your feelings in a box and shook it like it was bubble tea, mixing all of your feelings and making you feel confused.

"I'm okay, Myungsoo." You snapped out of your daze gave him a small smile when you realised he was just looking at you, waiting for your reply.

"Thank God." He hugged you tightly and kissed the side of your head. You wrapped your arms around him and took in his scent to try and forget that Kris was there. There were enough problems and complications and adding Kris to the list totally does not help. Kris wanted to go over to Myungsoo and you and rip Myungsoo's hands off you so that he can have you all to himself when he saw your knees buckled.

"Minjung!" Myungsoo gently laid you on the grass and supported your back so you were sitting up but still leaning on him.

"Omma!" Byunghun and Daehyun ran to you and Kris's eyes grew so large he could have won D.O. in a competition if they were to see whose eyes are bigger.

*Omma?! She has a son?! She adopted Byunghun? Did she adopt the other one as well?*

"Move, Dae." Chanyeol went to you as well. Myungsoo cursed himself for not being able to see if you were hurt. He had never smelled your blood before and could not differentiate it because the place is filled with the scent of blood. Byunghun healed the wound on your waist while Chanyeol healed the other. "Those bastards had silver on their nails. If they did not played dirty then Minjung would have no trouble closing her wounds on her own." Chanyeol frowned. Silver is a substance which slowed down the process of a vampire's recovery. Silver could not kill anyone but the vampire could die due to too much blood lost.

"I'm fine." You told Daehyun and he nodded but the worry look on his face is still there. After they healed you, Myungsoo helped you up and you looked up just to see Kris looking at you.

"Appa!" You ignored Kris and waved at Suho. He happily waved back and you went to him.

"Hey kiddo. I'm glad you are okay." He ruffled your hair and you grinned.

"Twerp, how about a sparing battle?" Kai suddenly asked Daehyun.

"Sure! This time I'll ask appa to kick your for me!" Daehyun grinned while Myungsoo smiled.

*Appa?* Kris looked at Daehyun and Myungsoo and saw no similarities between them.

"Yah! I want to fight with you, not him!" Kai said and you rolled your eyes.

"Stop bullying my son, Kim Jongin. And you, Mr Kim Daehyun, have a more important job than to be sparring with your idiotic samchon. Go with Kyungsoo to check if your sister and cousins are alright." You said and he nodded. D.O. and he teleported away and you looked around to see Kris still looking at you. You noticed EXO-M were not around and shrugged it off.

"Minjung, can we talk?" Kris went to you and asked and everyone looked at him, including yourself.

"There is nothing to talk about." You mumbled, looking away from him.

"Please-" He started but you walked away from him. He suddenly grabbed onto your arm and your hand burned in a good way at the part where he touched you. You wanted to hug him, to feel him some more but the moment you thought about how he treated you, you grew furious instead. You pulled away and slapped him.

"Don't touch me without my permission." You hissed and went to Myungsoo, who wrapped an arm around your waist protectively and he kissed your temple while glaring at Kris. It took Kris almost everything to stay calm and not rip Myungsoo's hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter