Chapter 18

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

"Sunny? But Sunny has been... nice, and alone."

"I don't know. I just have this bad feeling about her. And she knows Kris for such a long time. Who knows? She may use that to her advantage." You told her. Tiffany softly sighed and thought about what Sooyoung said after breakfast.

"Sooyoung said the same thing so maybe we can't underestimate Sunny as well. Let's just keep on the lookout for her, okay?" She patted your head and you nodded.

*I wanted everyone to live in harmony but yet here we are watching out for each other, as if we might get back-stabbed or framed one day.* You sighed.

 

Bubibu Remix-- A Pink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAJeITZUQK4

 

"Are we really going to that stupid birthday party?" Yoona whined.

"Yea, why are we even going?" Yuri joined in. Jessica rolled her eyes and cross her arms across her chest.

"The party is being held here so technically we aren't really going anywhere. Besides, I heard that many of her friends are coming so we can use this chance to have Kris to ourselves while she gets busy with her friends."

"I heard she has a brother too." Hyoyeon told them. "She has a brother? But she said that she doesn't remember her past. She can't be referring to EXO-K, right?" Yoona asked.

"Nope. I was walking past the kitchen a few days ago and I overheard Minjung saying that she is the princess of the West and that she has a brother." Hyoyeon explained.

"Princess of the West? That means her parents were the one who got murdered and she is actually a triplet. She has an older brother and an older sister." Yuri remembered her father telling her this story.

"But why did she only say her brother is coming?" Jessica thought aloud.

"Whatever. Let's just go and change and get ready for the party." Yoona went out of Jessica's room, followed by Yuri and Hyoyeon.

 

++

Tiffany was preparing everything, making sure it was perfect. She checked the dining room, the food and the drinks. Since she used to be a maid, she preferred to move around and helped others out. "Unnie, do you need some help?" Seohyun went to Tiffany who was checking the desserts in the kitchen.

"It's okay Seohyun. The guests should be here any moment, right?" Tiffany glanced at the clock. Just then, they heard noises from the living room and knew they were here. Tiffany went out with Seohyun behind her. They went into the living room and saw Kris and EXO with their soulmates. "Annyeonghaseyo. Thank you for coming. I'll go get Minjung." Tiffany bowed.

"It's okay. I'll go get her." Kris went out of the room to go to yours.

"You are Tiffany, right?" Suho asked her and she nodded. "I know EXO and you got off at a rough start and we are sorry about that but we are just quite protective of Minjung, especially EXO-K. Can we be friends?" He held out his hand and gave Tiffany a warm smile.

"Of course." She shook his hand and they smiled. Suho saw Seohyun behind Tiffany and smiled.

"I guess you are another of Minjung's good friend since you are with Tiffany. May I know what's your name?" He asked her.

"Seohyun." Seohyun shyly said.

"Nice to meet you, Seohyun. Any friend of Minjung is our friend as well, right guys?" Suho asked EXO.

"Yup!" They said in unison.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter