Chapter 36

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

 

Hoya was hiding in a corner where it's too dark and barely noticeable when he felt weird. It's was like tiny sparks where all over his body. He frowned in discomfort and tried to get the feeling to go away when he took a breath and the scent almost swept him off his feet. It was the most beautiful and delicious scent he has ever smelled. Fixing the pieces together where his body felt sparks and he is smelling a very nice scent, he kind of knew of what was going on. He closed his eyes and carefully took a whiff again and had to control himself from not leaving his hiding spot. He then opened his eyes and whispered. "Soulmate."

 

Growl-- EXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3dezFzsNss

 

Hoya wanted to leave his place to find his soulmate but he knew he just could not work around like he owns this place. It took all his strength to stay in his hiding place and not go and find his soulmate. He heard footsteps from above and quickly tried to conceal himself. However, as the footsteps grew louder, the sparks on Hoya felt stronger and he felt like the air was completely filled with his soulmate's scent.

A few seconds later, a very beautiful girl came down the stairs with a book in her hands. Hoya's eyes were filled with love and awe and he could only see the girl in front of him. He noticed how the girl was smiling so brightly and how her hair moves gracefully as she walked. All he could see was her, her and her. All of a sudden, she stopped walking and frowned. She felt uncomfortable, like her body was reacting in a weird way.

"Eunji." Myungsoo called out and the beautiful girl turned around to look at her father.

"Appa." Eunji ignored the feeling and smiled, which Myungsoo returned it.

*Eunji.. that's her name.* Immediately, her name, face and scent was already imprinted in Hoya's mind. He looked at Myungsoo and frowned. *Wait.. this guy is Kim Myungsoo, Yoon Minjung's husband. Eunji called him 'appa'. Does that mean that Yoon Minjung is Eunji's mother?!* Hoya's eyes widened in shock and denial.

"What are you doing here? It's already so late." Myungsoo asked Eunji.

"Oh, I'm returning the book. I met the princess just now and she told me to put the books back properly once I've finished reading it." Eunji explained and showed the book to Myungsoo.

"I'll put the book back for you. Go back to your room okay? It's not safe for a young girl like you to be alone at night especially when the enemies could attack us anytime." Myungsoo said.

"Araso, goodnight appa." Eunji passed Myungsoo the book and hugged him before heading up the stairs. Hoya watched as Eunji went up and he tried to control himself. He wanted to talk to her, to hold her and to claim her as his own but he just could not do it yet, not when he is supposed to kill you.

"Who are you?" Myungsoo asked and Hoya realised that Myungsoo is looking at him. "Don't make me repeat myself." Myungsoo glared at Hoya.

"I don't report to you." Hoya simply said.

"Then I guess I have to kill you." Myungsoo ran towards Hoya and tried to grab onto Hoya's arm but Hoya easily pulled away and tried to kick Myungsoo from the back but Myungsoo dodged. Myungsoo managed to kick Hoya and Hoya flew towards the wall, creating a loud sound. That startled Sunggyu as he looked down and tried to see what was going on. Hoya dodged when Myungsoo was about to punch him and Hoya punched Myungsoo's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter