Chapter 29

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

"Permanently get rid of her? You don't mean by killing her do you?" She asked and he avoided her eyes. "Thank you Mr Choi. You have been a great help. Now, remember to keep our conversation only in this room because I won't be able to promise your family's safety if words were to spread." She smiled. He bowed and quickly went out of the room. *Now, let's see how I can finally get rid of you once and for all, Yoon Minjung.*

 

Sunday Morning-- Ryeowook, D.O., Chen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ityUc3qdFr4

 

(When you and your family were preparing breakfast)

Xiumin slowly made his way to the gates of the West. Even from far, he could see 2 huge and tall golems guarding the gates along with some shape shifters, werewolves and vampires. The citizens smiled and greeted the creatures as if they were good friends. Many years had passed and the citizens accepted the creatures, knowing that they will not harm them but protect them instead. Xiumin tried to act natural and went towards the guards. He took the pass he got from Baekhyun and showed it to the vampire on duty. The vampire took the pass and studied it, trying to see if it is a fake one. He kept on looking at Xiumin while examining the pass, making Xiumin nervous but what calmed him down was that the vampire was not suspicious of Xiumin and Xiumin knew that because he read the vampire's thoughts. The vampire passed the pass back to Xiumin and Xiumin easily went past him and into the West. Xiumin looked around the place and saw that it was almost the same as 22 years ago. He remembered the way to the palace and immediately made his way there without difficulties.

"I believe our Sire did not fix any appointment today." The shape shifter guarding the main gate of the palace told Xiumin when he saw him.

"I am a friend of Yoon Minjung and your Sire." Xiumin told him.

"Right, and I'm your father." The shape shifter raised an eyebrow.

"No you aren't. My father is the previous king." Xiumin frowned and the shape shifter rolled his eyes. "Oh ya! Here." Xiumin showed him the emblem only the royalties have.

"Look, the king is my brother okay? Minjung and he are soulmates and she is like my sister." Xiumin told him but the guys looked at him like he is expecting Xiumin to say something more convincing. "Okay, how about we go in there and she'll tell you she knows me when she sees me?" Xiumin suggested.

"How about you turn around and go home instead?" The guy retorted.

"Aish! Fine. How about this. My name is Xiumin. Tell Minjung that and she will let me in. It won't hurt right?" He pleaded. The shape shifter studied Xiumin for a while before looking at another shape shifter.

"You heard this guy. Go." He nodded towards the palace and the other shape shifter bowed and went in.

 

"Mwoh?! You mean Xiumin as in Kim Minseok?" You asked the shape shifter.

"He has a royalty emblem with him." The shape shifter bowed.

"Omma, what's wrong?" Daehyun asked you in concern.

"Minjung, you should go and see if it's him." Myungsoo suggested.

"What?! No!" Jaejoong opposed.

"No, Myungsoo's right. She should. He was not the one that did something wrong." Woohyun agreed with Myungsoo.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Yongguk asked. "It's nothing. Let's all eat." Jaejoong said but you stood up. You ran out of the palace and Myungsoo immediately followed you. You ran to the main gate and saw Xiumin there.

"Minjung!" His eyes lit up when he saw you.

"Minseok.. oppa.." Your eyes grew wide and tears formed.

"Open the gate." Myungsoo instructed and the guards opened the gate.

"Minseok!" You hugged him tightly the moment the gate was opened. Xiumin hugged you back, glad that you did not push him away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter