Chapter 46

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

*Everything's finally normal.* You happily thought but looked up when you felt someone looking at you and it was Myungsoo with a sad expression on his face. You felt another person looking at you and you saw it was Kris. *Okay.. maybe not.* You sighed softly.

 

 

沒那麼簡單-- 黃小琥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Vp4uKMjiA

 

 

While your friends were partying, Myungsoo pulled you away because he wanted to talk to you alone and you knew what he wanted to say. He pulled you to the library and the both of you saw Jieun there. She stood up and bowed. She knew what happened to her mother and she was relieved. Honestly, she never liked Sunny because Sunny always ill-treats her. "I'll go out for a while." She bowed before walking out.

"Jieun-ah!" Eunji saw Jieun and forced her to celebrate with them, hoping to bring a smile to her friend's face.

 

"I'm sorry." Myungsoo said and you shook your head.

"There's no need to apologise, Myungsoo. It's fate. You found your soulmate and I'm happy for you. You deserve happiness." You told him.

"You knew? Why didn't you say anything?" He asked. "I wanted you to tell it to be yourself. Don't worry Myungsoo. Go and be with her. I'll be okay." You forced a smile and he saw that.

"Minjung-ah." He wanted to reach out to touch you but you moved away.

"Nicole wouldn't like you to touch me. I know how it feels when someone touches the man I love." You said, hoping to make it sound like you were mentioning Kris.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want it to happen." He truthfully said.

"It's okay. Like I said, it's fate. I'm really fine. Go and be with her and be happy okay? Since the children know that you are not their real father, you don't have any reason to take care of them. Just go and live a happy life with Nicole and don't forget to send me a wedding invitation when the both of you get married, okay?" You grinned and Myungsoo smiled a little before nodding.

"I'll go find her now. Thank you, Minjung. And I'm really really sorry." He squeezed your hand before heading out of the library.

The moment he went out, your smile dropped. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you placed your hand over your heart. That place felt hollow and numb and that feeling is making you cry. Arms suddenly wrapped around you and you knew who it was. Kris overheard Myungsoo and your conversation and he wanted to comfort you. "Cry all you want. I'll be here." He hugged you and you hugged him back while crying on his chest. "It'll all be okay." He murmured and kissed the top of your head.

 

"So what are you going to do now?" Eunji asked Hoya. Jieun was chatting with Daehyun so Eunji decided to talk to her soulmate. Hoya wrapped an arm around her waist before pulling her closer to him. "What do you mean what am I going to do? Of course I'll spend my time with you."

"But what about Infinite? Aren't they your friends?" Eunji fed Hoya a gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter