I'm Sorry

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey everyone. I'm sorry to tell you that I will not be continuing this story anymore. I'm super busy with my exams and I can't find the time to write anymore. I'm sorry if I have disappointed everyone but I really just can't continue anymore. Thank you for all those who supported me and this story throughout these few months. I really appreciate it.

Oh and there is something wrong with the poster and background but it doesn't really matter now that I'm not continuing this story. The next chapter will most probably be the last chapter. It will be about the ending (Just the ending) and I'll post it up when I'm done. Sorry and bye guys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the previous chapter...

 

*Minjung did not kill Sunny’s son?* Luhan hid behind a door. A few minutes ago, came out of Sunny’s room after chatting with her for a while when he heard Jessica walking towards your room. They greeted each other and Luhan just wanted to go to Hyera when he noticed that Jessica looked so crestfallen and guilty. Her eyes were blood shot and her hair was messy, making Luhan wondered what the hell happened to her. The Jessica he knows is always looking so perfect and not like.. this. Therefore, he decided to pretend to walk away but actually went into an empty room and eavesdropped on Kris and Jessica’s conversation. *Did Sunny lied to me? Was Minjung innocent all this time? Gosh, what the hell is happening now?*

 

Luhan quietly ate his food as he thought about the conversation he heard a few minutes ago. He remembered how Jessica confessed and it does not seem like she was lying. She seemed sincerely upset and disappointed in herself, making Luhan doubt Sunny's words. He remembered his beloved sister crying in his arms and pushing the blame to you when she lost her baby. Of course Luhan would believe his sister as Sunny has never lied to him before and like they said, blood is thicker than water. After hearing Jessica confessed to Kris about her crimes, Luhan quickly left the scene, not wanting to get caught and here he is, sitting at the table and having his breakfast like nothing happened.

He glanced over to where you were sitting and saw you smiling when Myungsoo said something. *She's always so cheerful. Maybe I did wronged her. Maybe she was not the one who caused Sunny's miscarriage. I mean it IS Yoon Minjung we are talking about. She won't possibly do something as evil as that, right?* Luhan train of thoughts got interrupted when he saw Kris walking into the diner room with Jessica behind him. Kris too acted like nothing happened and went to his seat while Jessica went to hers. The truth is that Kris did not know who to believe. He did not even know what was going on anymore. One tells him a story while the other said something different. He was so confused but was also determined to get the bottom of it.

 

I Miss You-- Chen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzxe3KDhfss

++

After breakfast, everyone went to do their own stuff. Since Daehyun was playing with his favourite uncle, Kai, Eunji decided to go to her room to read. Lying on the bed, she grabbed the book on the table beside her bed and starting reading it, zoning out as she concentrated on the lovely novel in front of her.

Hoya sighed for the nth time that day. He wanted to go to his soulmate, to hold her, to kiss her, but here he is, just moping around the house. Due to the fact that his soulmate is your daughter, he was more confused than ever. Even if he believed that you caused Sunny's miscarriage, how could he kill his future mother-in-law? "Aish!" He scratched his head in frustration, causing his friends to look at him like he was crazy. Hoya suddenly stood up and went out of the house, which made Dongwoo followed him as Dongwoo was concerned about his best friend.

"Where are you going?" Dongwoo grabbed onto Hoya's arm to stop him.

"I need a breather." Hoya mumbled and Dongwoo let go of his hand.

"What is wrong with you? Are you sick?" Dongwoo asked and Hoya rolled his eyes because Dongwoo just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter