Chapter 32

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

 

"Stay safe okay?" You nodded and he gave you a small smile. He pulled you into his embrace and inhaled your scent. "Once all of this is over, I want you to be my legal wife." He whispered so that the children would not hear him. You pulled away and looked into his eyes, only to see it filled with sincerity and lots and lots of love. Tears filled your eyes but a grin appeared on your face. You nodded and hugged him again.

"I love you Minjung-ah." He hugged you tightly.

"I love you too, Myungsoo."

 

Wolf-- EXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAal8xHfV0c

 

"Sire!" The door burst opened and the vampire who came into the room pant heavily, trying to catch his breath.

"What is it?" The vampire sitting on the chair asked, his voice full of boredom. He swirled the glass of alcohol while looking at the fire in front of him and the fire crackled as he threw a ball of paper into the fire place.

"Anthony's dead, along with 3 others that went with him." The vampire grimaced, remembering the image of his friend without an arm and his detached head, was a few feet away from his body. The glass in the 2nd vampire's hand crushed into tiny fragments of glass and he threw the remains into the fire.

"It proves that Anthony is not strong enough. What are you going to do about it, Minwoo?" He walked towards his underling and the vampire paled when he saw his sire in front of him.

"Please give me another chance!" He begged.

"Weaklings," His sire gently placed his right hand on Minwoo's neck. "do not deserve a second chance." He whispered and ripped the poor vampire's throat out, not giving the vampire a chance to scream out in pain as he fell to the ground, dead.

*It will be soon before I get my hands on you, Yoon Minjung.*

 

++

1 month has past and still nothing happened. No attacks, no anything. Everything had just become quiet; too quiet. It has also been a month since you last saw Myungsoo, Jaejoong or Woohyun. The only contact both side had were letters and short notes, updating about each day.

You paced around your room in worry. "Minjung, it will be okay. He's just out for his daily run. You know Byunghun won't relax if he doesn't check the area himself." Doojoon passed you a cup of tea and you took it. Every time Byunghun goes out, you could not help but fell worried. You were afraid that your precious son will just disappear, taken away by the people who want to kill you.

"Omma?" Eunji knocked on your door and you looked at her.

"Eunji, what's wrong?" You saw that she was shaking and that her eyes were filled with tears. Without a word, she ran to you and you gladly welcomed her into your embrace.

"I'm so scared." She cried on your shoulder. "I dreamt of that dream again, omma." She shook her head, trying to get the images out of her head.

"Shh, I'm here. Omma's here and I'll protect you. It's just a dream Eunji-ah. Everything will be okay." You comfort her and Doojoon left the room to give the both of you some space.

"No, it felt so real. There was so much blood. I dreamt of the dream again and this time I saw appa dying. I'm scared omma. Will appa be fine?" She wept.

"Of course, you silly girl. Your appa loves us a lot and he will definitely do everything he can to see his precious daughter again." You her hair.

"Why? Why is this happening to us? Why can't they just leave us alone?" Eunji asked but got interrupted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter