Chapter 25

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

 

"What happens if she comes back?" Jessica asked.

"Don't worry, as long as I am around, there is no way Kris can escape my powers. Plus I doubt she will come back. Kris made it so clear that he wants her to leave. If she really comes back, I will make sure she will leave again. With my powers, there is no way we will lose this battle." Sunny smirked.

 

Nothing's gonna change my love for you-- Gerry Goffin and Michael Masser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr97MQiqW38

 

"Have you packed everything?" Suho asked Byunghun. Myungsoo, Byunghun and you were getting ready to go to the West where Jaejoong and your old house is at.

"Yes, we will contact you when we reached there." Byunghun nodded once.

"Thank you. Please take care of Minjung for me okay? I'll get Kyungsoo to teleport you guys to Jaejoong's house." Suho squeezed Byunghun's right shoulder and Byunghun bowed.

Miyoun and D.O were just chatting, waiting for the three of you. "Minjung, are you ready to go?" He went to you.

"Yup." You held onto his hand. D.O reached out to hold Byunghun but Byunghun went to you instead. Myungsoo went to Byunghun and put his on Byunghun's shoulder.

"Fine. I get it. Nobody wants to hold my hand." He sulked, giving a pout and not for getting to widen his eyes a little, making him look like a little sad puppy. Miyoun looked at her immature husband and slightly shook her head with a smile on her face.

"Silly Kyungsoo." You laughed and he smiled. You waved goodbye to your friends and D.O. teleported right in front of Jaejoong's house. The same lovely green trees and grass greeted you like always and you felt more relaxed thanks to the earthy colour. The creatures tensed up at the sudden intrusion and wanted to attack but relaxed when they saw it was just you. They immediately bowed and you nodded.

"I'll go in first." Myungsoo told you and went into the house.

"Thanks Kyungsoo. Take care okay?" You squeezed his hand and he patted your head. He waved goodbye before teleporting back to the North.

"Let's go?" You asked Byunghun and he nodded. The moment you opened the door, you were ambushed by your brother.

"Oh my God I missed you so much." Jaejoong hugged you tightly and you smiled. You missed your brother so much and it felt good to see him again.

"I missed you too, oppa." You hugged him back.

"Hey there. I see you decided to pop in again." Woohyun came out of the kitchen.

"Hey Woohyun oppa. Oh my God is that a pink apron you are wearing?" You laughed at him, pointing at the light pink apron that he was wearing.

"Does it matter? I look good in everything." He flipped his imaginary hair and everyone laughed. "I missed you, Minjung." He went to you and gave you a side hug and kissed the top of your head.

"I missed you too. Where's Sora unnie?" You asked Jaejoong.

"I'm here, little brat." Sora said and you looked up and saw that she was at the second floor.

"Are you sure you should be up?" You quickly went to her and helped her down the stairs. Her belly was really huge and looked like she will give birth soon.

"I'm fine. I can't possibly keep lying on the bed, right?" She gave you a small smile and you helped her sit on the couch in the living room. "So what are you doing here with a bag? Did you run away from home?" She joked. That sentence hurt you not because of her words but because the scene of Kris throwing you out replayed in your head. You played with your fingers and looked at the floor instead. You were not sure of what to tell her or Jaejoong. "Hey, what's wrong? I was just joking." She nudged you. You looked at her and gave her a sad smile.

"What's wrong?" Jaejoong and Woohyun sat down on the couch as well. Myungsoo took a seat in between Jaejoong and Woohyun while Byunghun just stood behind you.

"Promise you will listen to everything I say before running away to kill someone?" You asked Jaejoong.

"What are you talking about? Why would I kill someone?" He frowned.

*You might after this.* You took a deep breath before beginning your story. "3 weeks ago, we held my birthday party, remember? The next day, I found out Sunny was pregnant." You told Jaejoong.

"What?!" He jumped out of his seat and you rolled your eyes. "What did you promise me? Sit." You pointed to his seat and he reluctantly sat down. "She was pregnant, that I could accept. But 2 weeks after that, an incident happened. She finally showed her true colours and wanted to take the Wu's family heirloom from me. I fought with her of course, but what happened after that was something I never wanted to happen." You closed your eyes and remembered everything that hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter