Chapter 12

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

*Stupid ! How dare she steal him away from me?! I guess she must be the first one I must get rid off.* Jessica glared at Tiffany's back.

*I'm not going to let you do as you wish while Minjung isn't here and I'm definitely not allowing you to replace Minjung.* Tiffany determinedly thought.

 

3.6.5-- EXO-K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ_EMohXDOk

 

Tiffany woke up and saw that Kris was still sleeping. She gently moved his bangs away from his face and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "Morning." She whispered and got out of bed. Being used to wake up every morning when she was still a maid, she could not help but to wake up at the same time. Softly humming a tune, she washed up and went down to help with whatever that needs to be helped. "Morning!" She greeted the maids and they and the chef greeted her back.

"Morning Tiffany." A new voice greeted her and she saw Seohyun there as well.

"Morning Seohyun. Do you usually wake up this early?" Tiffany asked.

"Sometimes. Plus I guess I'm still not familiar with this place so I'm feeling a bit nervous." Seohyun admitted.

"It's normal to feel out of place in a new environment. If you don't mind, I could show you around after breakfast." Tiffany offered.

"I'd love to. Thank you, Tiffany. You are so kind." Seohyun smiled.

"It's nothing. Minjung is not here and she wants me to help her take care of the situation here while she's away."

"Minjung is the queen, right? If she's not here then where is she?"

"Oh, she's busy with something else." Tiffany told her.

"I hope she's nice." Seohyun mumbled to herself but Tiffany heard it.

"Don’t worry, she's a very nice and cheerful person. She also has a big heart and accepted me as Kris's soulmate instead of making me leave even though I was just a maid here." Tiffany smiled, remembering how nice you were to her.

 

The both of them chatted and soon it was time to eat breakfast and the maid went to set up the table. "Go and wake Jessica, Yuri and Yoona up." Tiffany told a maid and she bowed and went to the 3rd floor. Tiffany was about to go up as well to wake Kris up but he was already awake and saw Seohyun and Tiffany.

"Morning my beautiful ladies." He kissed their cheeks and Seohyun blushed deep red.

"I'm going to complain about Minjung that you took the opportunity to flirt with us since she isn't here." Tiffany joked and Kris tickled her sides, making her burst into laughter. Seohyun quietly laughed along. The three of them went into the dining room and Tiffany and Kris took their usual seats. Tiffany was sitting beside Kris. She saw that Seohyun did not know where to sit so she patted at the space beside hers. "Come and sit here." She said and Seohyun gratefully smiled at her. After 5 minutes or so, the food came and the three of them ate while Kris occasionally asked Seohyun a few questions and Tiffany would join in the conversation.

"We're sorry for being late." Jessica, Yoona and Yuri entered the room and bowed.

"It's okay." Kris said and they walked towards the table. Jessica saw that the seat in front of Kris is empty and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter