Chapter 52

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the previous chapter...

 

"Things don't always go your way, your highness." Seunghyun bowed with a smirked plastered on his face, which Kris wanted to punch away. He took a step towards Seunghyun and Seunghyun took a step back. "Don't move or your lovely Minjung will die." Seunghyun looked at you before looking at Kris.

"What do you want?" Kris asked and Seunghyun smirked.

"Yours and Minjung's death."

 

Mom-- Infinite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70zOhVGPiMo

 

"No, you can kill me but let her go." Kris said.

"Seunghyun, don't kill Yifan. Kill me if you want to. I am the one who killed Hyunseung, remember? So the one you should kill is me." You looked at Kris and shook your head. No way in hell you will let Kris die.

"There is no need to fight over who is going to die because the both of you will die. Who wants to go first? I don't mind killing the both of you at the same if you want to." Seunghyun suggested and Jaejoong growled.

"Let go of my sister!" He shouted before running towards Seunghyun and your friends did the same but before anyone could take another step, Jaemin controlled all of their minds at the same time. "What the hell?" Jaejoong and the rest tried to move but the only thing they could move are their mouth and eyes.

Seunghyun clicked his tongue and looked at Jaemin. "You shouldn't do that to our guests." He said and Jaemin bowed but continued to control them. "I guess we have to stop them before they spoil the fun, right? Don't worry, you guys will get to see me kill the both of them. Consider this as their farewell present to you." Seunghyun smirked and your friends glared at him.

"Don't even bother to do that." Jaemin looked at Baekhyun and Xiumin who was trying to break the control in any possible way.

"Yes, don't bother, my friends. Jaemin is very strong. There is no way you can break it." Seunghyun told them before looking at Kris. "How about a bet?" He asked and Kris raised an eyebrow, waiting for this psycho to say something crazy again. "Let's fight." He suggested.

"What will the winner get?" Kris questioned.

"Oh, that was funny." He laughed even though it was not funny at all. "There will only be a survivor and a corspe. The survivor takes it all, which means you can have your Minjung back if you manage to win it. You can choose not to fight though. Just take a seat and watch as I kill her."

"Yifan! Don't listen to him. Run away and don't come back." You told Kris but Kris knew he has to fight Seunghyun if he wanted any chance of your survival and you knew just a spell from Seunghyun can kill him. "Please Yifan. Take this as my last request from you and leave now." Seunghyun just looked at Kris, not worried that Kris would run away because he was sure that Kris will agree to fight.

"Okay." Kris looked at Seunghyun and he smiled in victory. Seunghyun passed you to Jaemin who held you tighter than Seunghyun, making you winced in pain. "You have to stick to your promise." Kris said and Seunghyun smirked.

"That is, if you can kill me." The moment those words left Seunghyun's mouth, he kicked Kris and Kris flew towards the house, his back hitting the hard cement. Seunghyun ran towards him and pulled his hand back to punch Kris but Kris grabbed onto his hand and slipped under Seunghyun's arm, twisting it from the back and pressing Seunghyun against the wall. Seunghyun easily slipped his hand out of Kris's grip and tried to kick his sides but Kris pulled Seunghyun's leg, making him fall to the ground. "Don't you think you need to use your powers if you want to kill me?" Seunghyun asked as he managed to dodge another punch from Kris. Kris ignored his comment and concentrated on the fight instead.

You wanted to knock this stupid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter