Chapter 14

Soulmates II: Slipping Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the previous chapter...

"Everything's solve. Let us enjoy beautiful night." You raised your glass and they did too before continuing their conversations. *Now that I'm back, I'm not going to let you do whatever you want to, Jessica.*

 

All For You-- Eunji and In Guk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYotMpVGzNY

 

"Minjung, this is Seohyun." Tiffany introduced you Seohyun.

"Annyeonghaseyo Your Highness!" She bowed and you chuckled.

"Minjung will do, unnie." You smiled and she shyly smiled back.

"She really is nice." Seohyun told Tiffany. Tiffany gave her the 'I told you so' look.

"You talked behind my back?!" You gasped. "How dare you! For that, you shall receive a punishment!" You tickled her sides and she burst into laughter. Seohyun laughed along as well.

"And this, is Taeyeon and Sooyoung." Tiffany introduced the other two.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Your Highness." They bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Like Seohyun unnie, just call me Minjung." You gave them a warm smile. Sooyoung grinned and nodded while Taeyeon gave you a small smile. The 5 of you chatted a little bit and you noticed that unlike the other 3, Taeyeon seemed more cold and hard to communicate. She is the hardest to open up to.

On the other hand, there are 4 girls talking bad about you. "I don't like her already." Yoona said.

"She seemed so fake. Is that how she won Kris's heart? By acting innocent?" Hyoyeon asked.

"She is his soulmate. I think it is the bond that just attracted Kris. Jessica, what do we do?" Yuri looked at Jessica. Jessica was just staring at you, wondering what you had that she did not. She was sure that she is better than you in all areas. "Jessica?" Yuri waved her hand in front of Jessica's face, breaking her train of thoughts.

"Huh? Jessica looked at her friends.

"I asked, what are we going to do now?" Yuri repeated her question.

"We'll just have to find some way to get closer to Kris without her around." Jessica mumbled and looked back at you. Yuri looked at her friend in worry but did not say anything.

 

++

Kris and you thanked the guests as they made their way out of the palace. When everyone left, the both of you went back inside. "That was tiring." You commented and he chuckled. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pressed his forehead to yours.

"You look so beautiful tonight." He whispered and you blushed a little. He noticed that and chuckled. He leaned in and was about to kiss you when a loud crash was heard above in the third floor.

"Get away from me!" You heard someone screamed and the both of you headed upstairs. You saw one of Kris's soulmates on the floor, looking at Byunghun in fear. Byunghun bared his teeth and growled at her.

"Byunghun, what are you doing in your wolf form?!" You gasped and went to him. He saw you and immediately become a whiny puppy. "What's wrong? Remembered what I said last time? You can't just change into a wolf especially if there are people who don't know you here." You softly chided him and he looked at you with a sad expression. You softly sighed and scratched the spot behind its ear. The rest of the girls came out to see what had happened.

"Hyoyeon, are you alri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter